StationToStation

FKA twigs

I just know the cover will be as always a total slayย :blush3:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Itโ€™s just the Valentino rip boots

RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

Itโ€™s not, higher quality and sounds better

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJร–RK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONรE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALรA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

1 hour ago, aquamarie said:

Itโ€™s not, higher quality and sounds better

no someone combined different snippets (including the Valentino one in the ending) and just exported in a higher bitrate babesย 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Iโ€™m afraid youโ€™ve been bamboozled bootsย :adele:

if I donโ€™t read yalls messages they donโ€™t exist therefore im still right!

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJร–RK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONรE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALรA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

On 9/4/2024 at 9:34 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

well you can Shazam it yourself and find out the lead single is in fact called Feel Itย :tiffany:

I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder cause that was the titleย used for theย valentino performance on youtube (along with heaven and feel love).ย i don't think she would release the official titles so soon, especially since the tracks were still being worked on when she first performed them. feel love does seem like it could be the real title though idk...

12 hours ago, HigherThanHope said:

They're registered everywhere as Eusexua and Lonely But Exciting Road

letโ€™s hope a drunk/c0k3d up twink just inserted Feel It into the Shazam database and the song is actually named Eusexua:true:ย 

I donโ€™t really know much about her unreleased but hereโ€™s a question for people who do.

ย 

I think I remember something about her being upset afterย music intended for release got leaked. Is that music on the new album? Or was it scrapped

1 minute ago, Bluelake said:

I donโ€™t really know much about her unreleased but hereโ€™s a question for people who do.

ย 

I think I remember something about her being upset afterย music intended for release got leaked. Is that music on the new album? Or was it scrapped

the music that leaked last year was all older stuff, none of it was for any upcoming project. Recently there was a leak with some stuff that actually is on the album (eg. Room of Fools) but she hasnt said anything/mentioned it.

1 hour ago, aquamarie said:

the music that leaked last year was all older stuff, none of it was for any upcoming project. Recently there was a leak with some stuff that actually is on the album (eg. Room of Fools) but she hasnt said anything/mentioned it.

Thank youย :party:

28 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

the subtle brat shade left a sour taste in me moof tbh.

the valentino rip of the title track is just boring af to me so im praying the album version is actually good

ย 

what did she say?ย