National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

... Final day on this week´s theme - Songs for Making Love

A selection of old songs and newer songs.

320px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

Raheem DeVaughn - " Customer "

Take a minute to read the menu, If your lookin' for a man, Take your time

but fill your order, because Raheem can appetize you, and you are his favorite customer.

" ... Welcome to love, can I take your order? ... And you can have it your way"

Tank - " Dirty "

I don´t know, he could be reading this song aloud from his grocery list, 

but he´s got me grinding in my chair, banging on this keyboard,

smirking to myself, DIRTY thoughts in my ear ! Damn you Tank... you´re a dirty man!

"... You like when I do you dirty ... Yeah, yeah ...Like when I do you dirty, oh, oh"

Ciara - " Body Party "

In this song Ciara is having a private party and ONLY YOU are invited !

"... My body is your party, baby... Nobody's invited but you baby...

...  I can do it slow now, tell me what you want."

George Michael -  " I Want Your Sex "

Love this song or not, it still gives pleasure to many people.

It's not like nobody had ever written a sex song before - just nobody had just SAID it, 

and had it go Top Ten. Up until then, it had been innuendo and subtle phrasing. 

Even Prince was using car and horse metaphors for his big hits. George just lays it 

bare here - " ... I want your sex". 

Beatles - " Why Don’t We Do It In The Road "

McCartney wrote this song after seeing 2 monkeys copulating in the street while on 

vacation in India. He marvelled in the simplicity of this natural scenario when compared 

to the emotional turmoil of human relationships. Why don´t humans just do it like that ?

" ... Why Don’t We Do It In The Road ... ",  now that´s an interesting thought.

---------- Bonus Track ------------

Someone has asked me if I knew any sexy "classical music" ?

I am no expert but I do know something about music, Classical also has a few songs for 

making love on a quiet evening made just for two.

Here is one which I suggest. 

Ravel - " Bolero "

This music has no words, but it is one of the most famously erotic pieces of classical 

music ever written.

It starts out like a sexy whisper in your ear, with a smooooth hypnotizing melody with a 

drum beating in relentless repetition (call it your heart-beat) and then it slowly builds up, 

and builds up, and builds up, until it reaches a climax and erupts into a thunderous 

orgasm of pleasure.   Damn ! That felt good !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and with that I wrap up my week long sexual adventures into "songs for making love".

I hope you feel as good as I do !

Let´s pick another theme for next week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, you asked for it.     Below is the full playlist I posted.

Marvin Gaye  - Sexual Healing

Rihanna - Skin

Janelle Monáe - Make Me Feel

Katy Perry Ft. Migos - Bon Appétit

Ginuwine - Pony

Elvis Presley - Fever

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

Lana Del Rey - Cola

Ariana Grande - God is a woman

Beyoncé - Partition

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

The Weeknd - Earned It

IZA - I Put a Spell On You

Etta James - I just wanna make Love to You

Madonna - Erotica

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)

Missy Elliot -  Work it

R. Kelly - Bump 'n' Grind

Trey Songz - Neighbors Know My Name

The Internet (featuring Kaytranada) - Girl

Aaliyah - Rock The Boat

Donna Summer -  Love to Love You Baby

Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin -  Je t’aime… Moi non plus

Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night

Magnet - Lay Lady Lay

Madonna - Justify My Love

Rihanna - S&M

Matt Bomer - Untitled (How Does It Feel)

Prince - Scandalous

Sade - Your Love Is King

Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine

Adina Howard - Freak Like Me

Delilah - Inside My Love

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

Cashmere Cat featuring Ariana Grande - Adore

Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby

Demi Lovato - Body Say

Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up

Raheem DeVaughn - Customer

Tank - Dirty

George Michael - I Want Your Sex

Ciara - Body Party

Beatles - Why Don’t We Do It In The Road

Ravel - Bolero

-

maxthehitman I actually wouldnt mind if u started a book club type of thread, but for music. We could choose a theme or something per week/month and have other users contribute? Dk the mechanics exactly atm, but thatd b a good start what do u think?

That is what I am trying to do.   Get EVERYONE into the groove of things,  get people to play a cool game. :) 

Someone chooses a "Song Theme" and for one week , we will ALL post songs based on that theme.

We could start on a Friday and it will last until the following  friday. That way members who are here on weekends
can also post their music. 

Many years ago the singer Bob Dylan had a weekly radio show in which he played songs based on a selected Theme.
His show ran for almost 3 years with huge success. I downloaded all of his shows from the internet.
Except he played old time songs and nothing of the newer music. 

We could do something like that , BUT post old and new music on a song theme.   If anyone wishes, they could also write something
fun they like about the song, or a little history about the song. Like I did in my posts.

-

That is what I am trying to do.   Get EVERYONE into the groove of things,  get people to play a cool game. :)

Someone chooses a "Song Theme" and for one week , we will ALL post songs based on that theme.

We could start on a Friday and it will last until the following  friday. That way members who are here on weekends
can also post their music. 

Many years ago the singer Bob Dylan had a weekly radio show in which he played songs based on a selected Theme.
His show ran for almost 3 years with huge success. I downloaded all of his shows from the internet.
Except he played old time songs and nothing of the newer music. 

We could do something like that , BUT post old and new music on a song theme.   If anyone wishes, they could also write something
fun they like about the song, or a little history about the song. Like I did in my posts.

I'll have a read of the link later. it's got to do w concepts, right? 

I do know we've already got this thread, and a song history thread (game-like, works thru alphabet recs). What'll make this one different? 

Also it'll depend on what you'd wanna make for the thread and how the thread'll b easy to participate w. I think it might be off the bat strange to sort of have to include oldies music, but maybe let others just post what they'd like? 

I like the idea behind concepts tho, that already sounds interesting. Maybe the weekly thing'll work, but I'm already guessing we'd need just you and me taking part hahahaha, but either way, I'd be down. What's ur first theme/concept? 

edit: OP : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPpe0495IxI

UV/Honeymoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_Wf9aj53U

Hi Neptune ,

It´s not a game to see who wins, but its more of a participation game.  Something FUN  to do, and we can all discover new songs on the way.

Something cool to add to our music playlist.

People will have to look for and discover songs with the word(s) that best describes the "song theme".  It can be the song title, or the main lyric phrase which

is in that song. 

Here are some theme titles to choose from, for next week "Song theme"..

Angel(s)
Devil or Satan ----  No Death-metal or Satanic music allowed, Please. Only cool songs with the word "devil" in them.
Dogs
Cats
Flowers
Women´s Names
Days of the Week --- Example= songs about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday (in no particular order)
Cars

The FIRST Person to choose ONE of these titles posted above , it will be the next "Song Theme"  :)
Starting tonight , until next friday ! 

Forsure forsure, was just comparing this potential thread to the others we already have on here, so it doesn't seem redundant and not have participation :) 

I'm all for animals without a doubt, but I personally wouldn't really know any songs about our cuddly buds.. I do think cars, flowers, even women's names have a good shot of having plenty of songs tho. Why no death metal hahahaha (i don't listen, but i'm down to listening to it and seeing what i might like, possibly just like other members) 

maybe the poll option could be utilized to have the theme selected? just an idea

I've some themes we could work w if u wanted. I'll wait for u to make the actual thread unless you wanted me to. Lets pm bout the specific details u wanted on it? 

UV/Honeymoon

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know feat. Kimbra

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

I loved this song when I was younger but I rediscovered it again today and still love it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: