Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Wow ya'll really coming for her. I think the song is great and it's just a feel good bad bitch anthem. I don't know about you guys but I definitely go through phases where I'm like "thank u, next, I'm grateful for my ex" but also "fuck my fucking ex, I'll go buy some nice things and look cute af cause I'm petty and hurt" so I understand that.

Also, she snapped on the "whoever said money can't solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve them" line. 

Imagine > 7 Rings > Thank U, Next

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Wow ya'll really coming for her. I think the song is great and it's just a feel good bad bitch anthem. I don't know about you guys but I definitely go through phases where I'm like "thank u, next, I'm grateful for my ex" but also "fuck my fucking ex, I'll go buy some nice things and look cute af cause I'm petty and hurt" so I understand that.

Also, she snapped on the "whoever said money can't solve your problems must not have had enough money to solve them" line. 

Imagine > 7 Rings > Thank U, Next

Exactly! The lack of taste in this topic really jumped out...

negAbhB.png

Personally, I agree with the Pitchfork review. 

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/ariana-grande-7-rings/

It also helps round off exactly what I was trying to say by how this single has practically, on its own, turned my opinion on Grande's music sour. 

There’s no denying the pleasure of retail therapy, but Grande’s recent work has been remarkable for its empathy and inclusiveness. “7 rings” is a sharp, red-bottomed stiletto heel that punctures the fantasy that Grande is just like you.

The song is a My Favorite Things  from Julie Andrews remake with a bad chorus and a rap part where we cant even hear what shes saying, no its not her best

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

yall really hyping her just because shes her, we clearly see that she rushed trying to make 2 albums in less than a year and it shows, TUN and sweetener will never be on the level that DW was

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

yall really hyping her just because shes her, we clearly see that she rushed trying to make 2 albums in less than a year and it shows, TUN and sweetener will never be on the level that DW was

hyping her up because she is obviously the most talented main pop girl for the past 2 years? and she's head+shoulders above all of her other competition? the lead single from TUN has already achieved things that DW could never, but try again sweaty

hyping her up because she is obviously the most talented main pop girl for the past 2 years? and she's head+shoulders above all of her other competition? the lead single from TUN has already achieved things that DW could never, but try again sweaty

just because she is extremely talented vocally does not mean she makes good/great music consistently