Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Apparently NASA and 7 Rings are confirmed, plus people say it's Ari's handwriting, so I guess it's real?

DrLw-5_UcAAeMA0.jpg

DrLw-6FUwAARwUh.jpg

Not gonna lie that tracklist looks like a mess! Hopefully it’s as good as Sweetener! I know this is an unpopular opinion, but My Everything was trash. All her albums have been good except that one.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Not gonna lie that tracklist looks like a mess! Hopefully it’s as good as Sweetener! I know this is an unpopular opinion, but My Everything was trash. All her albums have been good except that one.

If this isn't better than the mess that is Sweetner, I'm gonna sue ha ass off.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

GOD me and my friend were just texting saying how fake this tracklist sounded and now it might be real? screaming we basically just dragged ariana unknowingly

still not as iconic as when the LFL tracklist leaked and everyone dragged it to hell and back  :defeated:

just me guessing but im sure the album and the lead song  is meant to be a statement lyrically and not sonically.. im saying this so yall gay asses wont be disappointed in case there isnt a "Into You/Be Alright/Break Free" on this album