Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I like Thank you next and Imagine but not cheering too fast. I loved god is a woman and no tears left to cry too and then the rest of the sweetener album was not that good imo... 

One of the worst songs I have ever listened to. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

honestly, as a young boy worshipping the movie the sound of music with my mom, i have no choice but to love the sample going on here. i think its a banger, i like it a lot.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

What does she mean with “Write my own checks like I write what I sing”, because she sure as hell doesn’t write most of what she sings

I hate to gloat, but I'm a very fluid and easygoing listener, especially if something bops. But the lyrics of this one on top of the gross production are what have me completely disengaged from this one. Like, the lyrics make absolute no sense, and they're obviously not trying to be abstract. 

I don't think I've hated a song this much since "Blurred Lines", and that one I hated for moral reasons, so that says a lot about this .... thing