Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tjwLOYo5nRA&list=RDAMVMtjwLOYo5nRA

I like it so much better than any of the non-singles on Sweetener.... omg i'm actually crying ldkahglhsdg. if the rest of her album sounds like this I'll be so happy!!!! no pharrell bullshit!!!!

I completely agree with this! Ugh, what a time to be alive!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

omg I LOVE her new song

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tjwLOYo5nRA&list=RDAMVMtjwLOYo5nRA

I like it so much better than any of the non-singles on Sweetener.... omg i'm actually crying ldkahglhsdg. if the rest of her album sounds like this I'll be so happy!!!! no pharrell bullshit!!!!

lowkey agree, so odd because i love both pharell and ariana but i guess i dont like em together lol (loved everytime and goodnight and go tho)

wow t

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1051583440150126592

DpGBuDYVsAEBceg.jpg

THE EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED THANK U @ GOD

wow that cover up is realllyyyy bad

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

the song is not bad but it's dull as fuck, a tired ass rnb sample over a boring melody, like PIGGYBACK lol

also I get she's young and all but she really screwed up with Pete... like how can you think you're gonna marry a guy you've known for what, 3 months?? and those tattoos? wtf

lets just hope this Sweetener/thank u, next era is gonna be better with the new album

the song is not bad but it's dull as fuck, a tired ass rnb sample over a boring melody, like PIGGYBACK lol

also I get she's young and all but she really screwed up with Pete... like how can you think you're gonna marry a guy you've known for what, 3 months?? and those tattoos? wtf

lets just hope this Sweetener/thank u, next era is gonna be better with the new album

her beautiful voice over a simple rnb beat is really all she needs. you pretty much described all the deep cuts on My Everything. Sweetener was overproduced af. old ari is back and I neeeeeeed it

TBH, I didn’t like it at all. It felt rushed tbh. I hope we get more songs like from the Sweetener era or Honeymoon Avenue era. As a whole I think those are her best ones. I loved Dangerous Woman, but I feel it’s not aging so gracefully.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

her beautiful voice over a simple rnb beat is really all she needs. you pretty much described all the deep cuts on My Everything. Sweetener was overproduced af. old ari is back and I neeeeeeed it

yeah but she really should aim higher, she has the vocals and with some good production could really make a critically acclaimed record and serve bops like Emotion or Pop 2