Sign in to follow this  
TrailerParkDarling

Which Lana Del Rey Era are you?

:legend:  Lizzy Grant :legend:

2ut0y9j.png

You can be seen singing in the trailer park, riding on the back of black motorcycles, and watching heavy metal hour
on TV. You are driven, ambitious person. However, You often allow your negative impulses to take full reign and forget about long-term goals.
Almost everyone who meets you falls in love with your sweet disposition, tacky-chic clothing style, and beautiful smile.

Of course y'all would get the same one

@@ldr72 @@Elle @@keanefar :crossed:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

This is so awesome!!  :flutter:

Lizzy Grant
8ed367966a36a7db32fcaacecf0e5e40.png

You can be seen singing in the trailer park, riding on the back of black motorcycles, and watching heavy metal hour on TV. You are a driven, ambitious person. However, you often allow your negative impulses to take full reign and forget about long-term goals. Almost everyone who meets you falls in love with your sweet disposition, tacky-chic clothing style, and beautiful smile. 

I'm nothing like the Lizzy era but I think my answers were so mixed that the quiz had no idea what to do with me  :toofunny:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

:omfg2: I looove such quizes, thank you for making one about Lana xD

Lana Del Rey

61768735fb7a4d7bc47679857217f964.jpeg

You are at constant war with your vices and try hard to be a good person. You enjoy classic music and film, and you have a slight obsession with Old Hollywood and its icons. Although people may expect someone of your success to be conceited, you are down to earth and kind to all, even to those who do not deserve it. You have tons of acquaintances, but value the relationships with your close friends and family members who have been with you from the beginning most. Some may see you as guarded and perhaps a bit depressing to be around, but those who know you best know this isn't true.

And the wind I know it’s cold

Lana Del Rey

You are at constant war with your vices and try hard to be a good person. You enjoy classic music and film, and you have a slight obsession with Old Hollywood and its icons. Although people may expect someone of your success to be conceited, you are down to earth and kind to all, even to those who do not deserve it. You have tons of acquaintances, but value the relationships with your close friends and family members who have been with you from the beginning most. Some may see you as guarded and perhaps a bit depressing to be around, but those who know you best know this isn't true.

Lana Del Rey

:smokes:

Lizzy Grant

You can be seen singing in the trailer park, riding on the back of black motorcycles, and watching heavy metal hour on TV. You are a driven, ambitious person. However, you often allow your negative impulses to take full reign and forget about long-term goals. Almost everyone who meets you falls in love with your sweet disposition, tacky-chic clothing style, and beautiful smile.

ok

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

Lana Del Rey

I think this describes me

original.gif

Lana Del Rey

My fave era, though I thought I'd get May Jailer