Sitar

Make Up Lana Del Rey News!

Sadcore singer and SNL flop Lana Del Rey gets a restraining order against fanboard manager @@SitarHero

After reading ,on her own fan board, a topic called Lanalyses Lana Del Rey was scared that the emotion manager was a in fact a crazy stalker obsessed with her love life. Lana now is requesting a large number of restaining orders against her so called fans.

glgcDdT.gif

Video Games crooner Lana Del Rey allegedly buys a pure-bred stallion and seeks to become an equestrienne . Reports state the soulful vocalist named her new ride Black Beauty - oddly enough, cases of Bacardi chasers seem to have flocked and followed this sensational Burning Desire vixen all over town.

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Danna White the genius marketing creator of UFC is releasing an album featuring several artists . Octagon is set to be the album of the decade.

Featuring Lady Gaga vs Madonna, Lana Del Rey vs Lorde, Azealia Banks vs Lily Allen, Rihanna Vs Amanda Bines, Britney Spears Vs Paris Hilton and M.I.A X The world

The features in the album seemed natural to the reality show,  MMA expert and UFC creator. Describing the concept and idea over the album Dana WHite said that "I think there is beauty and poetry in all fights. Why not mix MMA and music? It's only natural to produce and generate music and a show for this beefs. I really incentivated them to get everything out, to put in lyrics their feelings towards each other. I think the result is a Ultimate must have" 

Dana was nothing but praise when the subject was Azealia Banks going as far as offering her a contract to fight in the female version of UFC. "Azealia has so much potencial. Her primate behavior is everything I am looking for. I promised her that we will in fact release her material, release her in the octagon." "I thought that Lily was the one to take Azealia down. Being around kids 24/7 and away from the music business for so long can produce a level of adequate anger maybe strong enought to battle Azealia primates instincts."

Talking about hollywood sadcore singer Lana Del Rey Dana said that she was a very tactic player so Lorde should expect so legit jabs. "Lana is a great player. She is wise to have protection over her lips. All those filllers will make Lorde's jabs harder to get through."

Let the battles begin.

glgcDdT.gif

"Video Games" star Lana Del Rey admits, "playing Sonic on my boyfriend's Nintendo was the inspiration for that song."

PepsiCo suffers bankruptcy, pulls drinks off shelves. Lana deeply hit by crisis, stating "now what am I gonna name my songs after?"

Elizabeth Grant admits that's not even her birth name; stole it from dead Scottish songwriter.

Sadcore singer and SNL flop Lana Del Rey gets a restraining order against fanboard manager @@SitarHero

After reading ,on her own fan board, a topic called Lanalyses Lana Del Rey was scared that the emotion manager was a in fact a crazy stalker obsessed with her love life. Lana now is requesting a large number of restaining orders against her so called fans.

Sis she lives for the fabricated attention I give her and my unblemished record of never leaking anything

+ all you likers can suck this, fuckin mob jfc

Lana Del Rey collabs with rumored arch enemy and singer-songwriter, Lorde, in the brand new song '''Rivalry''. 

''It's something the hipsters will love for years to come'', Del Rey says.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Fun thread. This is going to be in the same vein as (i.e., similar to) some other suggestions. There's also at least one thing I wish would actually happen:

1) Track list for ArtPop reveals a Zedd/Gaga remix of Lana Del Rey's "So Legit".  (Did anybody else get goosebumps at Gaga's phony booing at the VMA's or the fact Gaga pierced her nose around the time of the Leak?)

2) Lana Del Rey releases 3 CDs of old material on the same day (11/11/13)! a) Sirens  b) AKA Lizzy Grant  and c) "PopTart" under her new persona Rana Del Lay  ("It contains my most risque leaked songs, so I thought I'd better use a pseudonym to keep from confusing my fans" -- the artist explained).

3) Lana Del Rey and Kesha decide to form an all girls Beatles tribute band--that only plays original music! Roisin Murphy says yes to the McCartney role (after Gaga says no). Azealia Banks considered for Ringo. (Not dissing Azealia; there are excellent song writers that are also drummers, and Rap is pretty percussive).

4) Lana Del Rey has a nervous breakdown following the Positive Hype Wave of Lorde's meteoric rise to fame ("What the fuck, it was equal and opposite to what happened to me! How the fuck would you go switch it up and then replace me?!" -- the artist explained). Under the leadership of Miley Cyrus, pop Artists unite to create a covers CD to cheer her up. Confirmed track line up so far:

Axl Rose Husband -- Axl Rose

Last Girl on Earth -- Elton John (NOT dissing his sexual orientation but really think the melody suits him!)

Paradise -- Katy Perry

Jealous Girl -- Lady Gaga  (perhaps a light-hearted diss, but I bet she'd slay it on stage)

Go Go Dancer -- Kesha

Making Out -- Sheryl Crow

Damn You -- Mariah Carey

Backfire -- Adele

Noir -- Kate Bush

Tired of Singing the Blues -- Fiona Apple

Lizzy Grant -- Dum Dum

Miley Cyrus -- Live or Die

3) Lana Del Rey and Kesha decide to form an all girls Beatles tribute band--that only plays original music! Roisin Murphy says yes to the McCartney role (after Gaga says no). Azealia Banks considered for Ringo. (Not dissing Azealia; there are excellent song writers that are also drummers, and Rap is pretty percussive).

she's already past that stage tho

9nRvPkB.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

SCANDAL Mothers horrorized as they watch their daughters imitate new Lana del Ray viral music video. The shocking four minute short movie shows the singer naked in a "strawberry pool" while making out with a female dinosaur. The new "whore anthem" titled "Cola" has become a sensation between 13-25 year old teens. The singer has yet not commented on the issue however worried mothers await for her to give her public apologies.

In other news: 15 year old gay student suspended from high school for repeatetly screaming "my pu*** taste like pepsi cola" during a religious activity. Mother sues the school.

Free-spirited Ride chanteuse Lana Del Rey accused of allegedly fueling a bar fight. The Summertime vixen defends herself saying she couldn't have possibly broken the bottles as they were top shelf; blames bartender Carmen instead.

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City