Trinity

K.Flay

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

EWISW & LAAD are still my favourite K.Flay albums alongside her previous EPs. I will agree that Solutions is her weakest project, but she picked up again with Inside Voices / Outside Voices which were two EPs that she then repackaged into a full album with additional tracks. Definitely give that a listen if you haven’t already. There’s so many standouts on that record that I was beginning to type out my favourites and then realised I listed nearly the whole album lol. Her newest record MONO comes out in one week from today, and both singles are really good especially Raw Raw x

I 100% agree EWISW and LAAD are my favorites, playing Time For You as we speak :krylie: I'm currently going through my old playlist for her, completely forgot about West Ghost, another golden album/mixtape in her discog. Her early stuff really is just so flawless :hair: Lowkey tho this is reminding me of my disappointment in 2019 listening to Solutions for the first time EEE- :deadbanana: The double EP/album is the one I haven't listened to yet so I'll definitely check that out!

Another thing, just recently Champagne started playing in my head so I went back and listened to it. When I was younger it was the one song I didn't like off EWISW but I love it now, it is so good :bop: I think its cause I've grown and my taste has expanded and its great to finally come around to it~

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

12 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I 100% agree EWISW and LAAD are my favorites, playing Time For You as we speak :krylie: I'm currently going through my old playlist for her, completely forgot about West Ghost, another golden album/mixtape in her discog. Her early stuff really is just so flawless :hair: Lowkey tho this is reminding me of my disappointment in 2019 listening to Solutions for the first time EEE- :deadbanana: The double EP/album is the one I haven't listened to yet so I'll definitely check that out!

Another thing, just recently Champagne started playing in my head so I went back and listened to it. When I was younger it was the one song I didn't like off EWISW but I love it now, it is so good :bop: I think its cause I've grown and my taste has expanded and its great to finally come around to it~

Her early EPs/mixtapes are actually probably my favourite works overall. I relate to so much of it. Her early work has such a unique sound and incredible writing. She shocks me with her lyrics sometimes, in a good way.

One of her most creatively shocking lyrics for me is actually from Champagne - “my heart was never broken, it was circumsised” Like who else would think of that?? Just like you, that was initially one of my least favourites from the record, but now it’s one of my favourites among her whole discography. I’ve actually done a few karaoke renditions of it with friends because I’m able to impress everyone during the fast rapping parts lmaooo.

Solutions definitely felt a bit uninspired, but IV/OV really is great and she goes back towards more of the sound from EWISW. If I had to choose my top 3 from it I’d say Caramel and Symphonies, Nothing Can Kill Us, and The Muck… but there’s sooo many tracks I love from that record and there’s maybe only 2 or 3 that I don’t quite click with from it. Whereas with Solutions, it’s the other way around - there’s only about 3 I click with and I could do without the others. Not In California is a great standout from that record though x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, boom like that said:

EWISW remains my fav album of hers!

Her first two albums - Suburban Rap Queen and MASHed Potatoes - are super eccentric and quirky if you dig rap Flay. They're both unreleased but can be found !

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

One of her most creatively shocking lyrics for me is actually from Champagne - “my heart was never broken, it was circumsised” Like who else would think of that?? Just like you, that was initially one of my least favourites from the record, but now it’s one of my favourites among her whole discography. I’ve actually done a few karaoke renditions of it with friends because I’m able to impress everyone during the fast rapping parts lmaooo.

Champagne is one of her best. Lots of practice rapping in the car to this one lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Her first two albums - Suburban Rap Queen and MASHed Potatoes - are super eccentric and quirky if you dig rap Flay. They're both unreleased but can be found !

Champagne is one of her best. Lots of practice rapping in the car to this one lol

I had her sign my Suburban Rap Queen CD at a show some years back and she was so shocked that I had it :giggle:

Champagne is a lyrical masterpiece and sooo fun to rap alongside to.

Driving through the bay, pray for understanding, I’ll be silent for a day, wait until I vanish and I’m fighting for a break

Vacant kind of passion never really can account for all the ways in which I’ve acted
Tried to call my daddy but he’s been gone a decade, so I’m drinking like an addict ‘til I’m fucking with a headache
Happiness sporadic so I’m crying on a Wednesday, not trying to be combative but I’m dealing with some dead weight
Verbalise the hurt inside, make me wanna burn alive
My heart was never broken it was circumcised!

Whew!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Her early EPs/mixtapes are actually probably my favourite works overall. I relate to so much of it. Her early work has such a unique sound and incredible writing. She shocks me with her lyrics sometimes, in a good way.

Solutions definitely felt a bit uninspired, but IV/OV really is great and she goes back towards more of the sound from EWISW. If I had to choose my top 3 from it I’d say Caramel and Symphonies, Nothing Can Kill Us, and The Muck… but there’s sooo many tracks I love from that record and there’s maybe only 2 or 3 that I don’t quite click with from it. Whereas with Solutions, it’s the other way around - there’s only about 3 I click with and I could do without the others. Not In California is a great standout from that record though x

I completely agree about Champagne. Its so strange how songs can transform even though they're still exactly the same, or I guess its how we grow and change as people lmao And smashing it at karaoke yes!!! I wanna learn to rap too, it seems so fun and cathartic :flutter:

Solutions isn't even that bad in all honesty its just, like you said, def the least inspired. But songs like Nervous, Not in California, Only The Dark, and a couple others are on my playlist. DNA is a lovely track but I remember also hating it because I despise my father :rip: so it was difficult to connect with it. But playing it back now its actually quite beautiful isolating it from my own experiences. Also I'll make a note to those three off IV/OV :typewriter:

14 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Omg I don't think I've heard of those :hdu: Do you know where to find any downloads? 

Agree with EWISW being a fav, still have my purchase off iTunes on my phone cause of its impact on me vj7veAE.gif

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 9/8/2023 at 7:16 AM, boom like that said:

Omg I don't think I've heard of those :hdu: Do you know where to find any downloads? 

Agree with EWISW being a fav, still have my purchase off iTunes on my phone cause of its impact on me vj7veAE.gif

I’m currently putting together her unreleased collection. I’ll post the downloads here when I finish them up. (I’m just missing 4 songs!) I came across a lot of stuff I didn’t even know existed so I’m excited to share!

Also, MONO has come out and the album is amazing! I’d say equal to or even a bit better than IV/OV - which is my second fav! Yes I’m Serious, Perfectly Alone, and Bar Soap are standouts

On 9/8/2023 at 5:54 AM, Elle said:

I’m claiming Perfectly Alone! She talked about the song briefly near the end of a recent interview which has gotten me excited for the track, especially since I related to a lot of what she said in the interview. I literally replayed the video 5+ times lol x

You won with this one…

4 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I’m currently putting together her unreleased collection. I’ll post the downloads here when I finish them up. (I’m just missing 4 songs!) I came across a lot of stuff I didn’t even know existed so I’m excited to share!

Also, MONO has come out and the album is amazing! I’d say equal to or even a bit better than IV/OV - which is my second fav! Yes I’m Serious, Perfectly Alone, and Bar Soap are standouts

Omg yes please share when you finish it!! :oprah4:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 9/23/2023 at 6:30 AM, boom like that said:

Omg yes please share when you finish it!! :oprah4:

Suburban Rap Queen (2005)

[appetite whetting v2.0] (2007)

MASHed Potatoes (2009)

I Stopped Caring in '96 (2011)

West Ghost (2013)

Other Unreleased (26 songs)

Spoiler

"So Ghetto (Remix)" was officially lost/unleaked until my posting this so I'm rly excited about that lel

I also wanted to list some notes about the songs in the "Other Unreleased" folder:

- 2 Weak, Broke Again, Fuck and Run, How Does It Feel, LA Again, Lost in the Sun, Lost Kitten, and Rest Your Mind are officially unofficially released, as they were all just released on Soundcloud

- There is a second version of Dating My Dad featuring PVRIS but I haven't come across it yet - will update when I do!

- Can't confirm any of these, but based on sound alone, "Life = Trap" is probably an outtake from K.Flay EP or What It Is. "Seen It All" appears to be an outtake from Life as a Dog. "Look at Me Dancing Alone" appears to be an outtake from Every Where Is Some Where. "Xanax" and "Why Is Everything" appear to be outtakes from Solutions. Her earlier stuff is a bit harder to distinguish but the other solo tracks are likely outtakes from SRP & AW. The rest of it is just standalone collabs and covers!

Enjoy!

18 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Suburban Rap Queen (2005)

[appetite whetting v2.0] (2007)

MASHed Potatoes (2009)

I Stopped Caring in '96 (2011)

West Ghost (2013)

Other Unreleased (26 songs)

Reveal hidden contents

"So Ghetto (Remix)" was officially lost/unleaked until my posting this so I'm rly excited about that lel

I also wanted to list some notes about the songs in the "Other Unreleased" folder:

- 2 Weak, Broke Again, Fuck and Run, How Does It Feel, LA Again, Lost in the Sun, Lost Kitten, and Rest Your Mind are officially unofficially released, as they were all just released on Soundcloud

- There is a second version of Dating My Dad featuring PVRIS but I haven't come across it yet - will update when I do!

- Can't confirm any of these, but based on sound alone, "Life = Trap" is probably an outtake from K.Flay EP or What It Is. "Seen It All" appears to be an outtake from Life as a Dog. "Look at Me Dancing Alone" appears to be an outtake from Every Where Is Some Where. "Xanax" and "Why Is Everything" appear to be outtakes from Solutions. Her earlier stuff is a bit harder to distinguish but the other solo tracks are likely outtakes from SRP & AW. The rest of it is just standalone collabs and covers!

Enjoy!

Thank you!! Downloading them now, thank you for taking time to compile all these. Legit never would find any rare sessions/unreleased if it weren't for these masterposts :oprah4::oprah4:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

https://krakenfiles.com/view/gPlowRzIg1/file.html

Updated unreleased collection with both leaked versions of "Dating My Dad" featuring PVRIS. A couple remixes of "Sister" leaked but I can't find em right now. I'll share them once I come across them again