Sign in to follow this  
NamiraWilhelm

Kings of Leon

Let's show some love for the Kings bitches!

Their discography here;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_of_Leon_discography

A couple of examples of their aural ambrosia

Molly's Chambers

Sex on Fire

Knocked Up

http://youtu.be/FyF3GQoj2ho

The latest album, Mechanical Bull, available now!

Song List

coming soon!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I have Only By The Night in my shelf. It's awesome. 

it absolutely is, a lot of people say that and the one after were shit albums which I don't get at all. Only By The Night has so many amazing songs. Crawl, sex on fire, 17, use somebody, revelry :defeated:

it absolutely is, a lot of people say that and the one after were shit albums which I don't get at all. Only By The Night has so many amazing songs. Crawl, sex on fire, 17, use somebody, revelry :defeated:

I love Only By the Night and everything else since

BzhmW.png

I think is a shit album with great singles...But I do like Come Around Sundown and I totally can't get the hate 

One of my favorite bands xD I have Mechanical Bull on repeat since it came out, it's fucking amazing

Still haven't bought it :defeated: I've got such a backlog of albums to have a decent listen of I'm trying not to add to them >.<

Pyro>>

I LOVE come around sundown, which I think a lot of their fans say is their worst album, but it's so good to me. Surf Noir sounds :flutter:

I like supersoaker too, I'll have to check out Mechanical Bull

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

this band seem interesting i want to get into them so i'm bringing this thread back lol

seems like they will release a new album soon

but a lot of people seem to dislike them can somebody tell me why ? (or don't this thread is dead anyways lol)

New album Walls is out in October - check their website. Very weird look for this album.. Different to anything they've done hmm.

They seem to always do something weird... well to me. But I'm excited! Hopefully they get another hit like Use Somebody or Sex is On Fire.