evilentity

Lizzy in old Lake Placid area newspapers

omg how tiny is lake placid, they report the weirdest little stuff lol

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

omg how tiny is lake placid, they report the weirdest little stuff lol

"child model gets distracted by fig newton" 

:thumb:

what a WASP-y early life, i dunno if it makes her teenage alcoholism seem more or less credible. lmao @ the twin peaks comparison tho, its so fitting for her 

ZRBNill.jpg

The age issue is interesting, but I have a problem believing she could lie about her age without being found out (birth certificates are public records?). On the other hand she's modeling at age 18 months and the trench coat picture is unnerving. But still her being an early walker could  also mean she was precocious and, if so, she probably did skip a grade.

Birth certificates of living persons are usually not publicly available... but some voter records and Copyright Office filings are. :P

I think you'd be surprised how often publications simply reprint what artists say about themselves without fact-checking and how reluctant they are to correct the record. At least I was. I have a response from a BBC News planning editor that essentially admits that's what they do.

To believe Lana was born in 1986, one would have to believe that she looked unusually old at 18 months, that she began school a year early or skipped a grade, that she (intentionally or not) committed voter fraud in the state of NY, that her listing 1985 as her DOB on her Copyright Office filings and personal Facebook account were just accidents, that various public record searches are wrong as well as every article stating her age before her rise to fame, including a local paper and an article clearly stating that June 21, 2008 was "Lizzy's 23rd birthday" written by a Grant family friend who had done entire cover stories on two men present for the occasion, one of which was her father. One would also have to read nothing into a few early post-recognition articles implying she was yet another year younger (i.e. born in 1987) or her Complex magazine interviewer asking her about her age twice.

Or you can just believe that she and her current management team have been lying about her age.

I believe there's a feedback loop problem here: Several early articles parroted fictitious information given by Lana or her management, Wikipedia based it's DOB on them, tons of later articles repeated the information from Wikipedia, and now Wikipedia won't change their DOB because of the glut of erroneous sources out there. And on and on it goes. :facepalm:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

That's awesome. Her religious background is pretty much normal for Roman Catholic kids who went to Catholic Schools. As one of them myself it's pretty normal. Also the Birthright charity is not necessarilty anti-abortion or anti-choice. It's mostly about providing services and aid and money and baby clothes and things for young mothers who need them.

Birth certificates of living persons are usually not publicly available... but some voter records and Copyright Office filings are. :P

I think you'd be surprised how often publications simply reprint what artists say about themselves without fact-checking and how reluctant they are to correct the record. At least I was. I have a response from a BBC News planning editor that essentially admits that's what they do.

To believe Lana was born in 1986, one would have to believe that she looked unusually old at 18 months, that she began school a year early or skipped a grade, that she (intentionally or not) committed voter fraud in the state of NY, that her listing 1985 as her DOB on her Copyright Office filings and personal Facebook account were just accidents, that various public record searches are wrong as well as every article stating her age before her rise to fame, including a local paper and an article clearly stating that June 21, 2008 was "Lizzy's 23rd birthday" written by a Grant family friend who had done entire cover stories on two men present for the occasion, one of which was her father. One would also have to read nothing into a few early post-recognition articles implying she was yet another year younger (i.e. born in 1987) or her Complex magazine interviewer asking her about her age twice.

Or you can just believe that she and her current management team have been lying about her age.

I believe there's a feedback loop problem here: Several early articles parroted fictitious information given by Lana or her management, Wikipedia based it's DOB on them, tons of later articles repeated the information from Wikipedia, and now Wikipedia won't change their DOB because of the glut of erroneous sources out there. And on and on it goes. :facepalm:

lol ty i'll start saying i was born in 1998 now & gain 2 years & nobody will ever know bc apparently ppl r 2 stupid

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"child model gets distracted by fig newton" 

:thumb:

what a WASP-y early life, i dunno if it makes her teenage alcoholism seem more or less credible. lmao @ the twin peaks comparison tho, its so fitting for her

She is not a WASP by any measure. The P stands for Protestant.

he didn't say she was a wasp but that her early life was wasp-y.............

also, "WASP is an informal term, sometimes derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans; a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power." 

u are such a b&w thinker omg stop it 

ZRBNill.jpg

also, "WASP is an informal term, sometimes derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans; a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power." 

you are such a b&w thinker omg stop it 

Yeah, but someone who is Catholic is not a WASP by any means. Some Roman Catholics may find the term insulting. I am not saying she would, but some Catholics would take offense at being called a WASP or being WASPy as early in the country's history and well into the 1960s Catholics were discriminated against. JFK was and is a big deal to some Catholics still..

Yeah, but someone who is Catholic is not a WASP by any means. Some Roman Catholics may find the term insulting. I am not saying she would, but some Catholics would take offense at being called a WASP or being WASPy as early in the country's history and well into the 1960s Catholics were discriminated against. JFK was and is a big deal to some Catholics still..

k i didn't think it would be necessary to bold the relevant portions of the information i quoted but i'll do it now 

"WASP is an informal term, sometimes derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans; a group believed to control disproportionate social and financial power."

my usage of the term had nothing to do with her denomination  

ZRBNill.jpg

This so adds to the mystique of her claimed teen drinking. I wonder if her talk of "losing her reputation" has something to do with her early days as a preppy, Catholic sweetheart. It must have been the talk of the town if she really got into enough trouble to get sent off to boarding school.

"Have you heard? Rob and Pat's Lizzy was drinking light beer behind the school." :blanche:

"Oh my, she used to be such a darling with the litter picking and all!"  :blanche7:   

Im holding this thought for too long I cant hold it anymore....

shut up!!!! :makeup:

There I said it...what a relief :hooker:

glgcDdT.gif