Beemo

Jake Bugg

tumblr_mufpihJkMd1snk7omo1_500.jpg

Jake Bugg (born Jacob Edwin Kennedy; 28 February 1994) is an English singer-songwriter. His self-titled debut album, largely co-written with songwriters Iain Archer, Matt Prime and Crispin Hunt, was released in late 2012 and reached number one in the UK albums chart. His main influences as a song-writer are Layne Staley, The Beatles and Johnny Cash.

Discography:

Jake Bugg (2012)

Shangri La (To be released Nov 18th 2013)

Videos:

LATEST RELEASE:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

im a casual listener for about 14 months after I got Country Song on iTunes. I should probably DL the whole album. I like Seen it all

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

im a casual listener for about 14 months after I got Country Song on iTunes. I should probably DL the whole album. I like Seen it all

Luv him

Just started listening to him recently, my favorite is probably Broken and Country Song :smile2:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I really love his debut album 'Jake Bugg' and I can't wait for his second album.

'Balled of Mr Jones' is one of my favorites by him :legend:

He's the best :oprah: I'm so obsessed I got all his discography and unreleased

Could you send me a list with all his unreleased songs, I already have a couple but I must have forgotten something in there :cuteface: .

Wooo!

Hey Arzi I won't ask you for a dl link but do you have like a list of unreleased somewhere? I don't have much but I need to change that!

Also can I just point out this glorious Cash cover

I love his barely-alive stage presence.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I kinda like him, I have a soft spot for him because he comes from my town and is one of the only good things that have come from here  :eek:

I'm really happy for him too because I known about him for a long time (my friend's dad knows his manager or something) and he has some good songs, it's something a little fresh so I'm glad he became quite successful. + I've seen him live which was amazing! :party:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

@@Freaky Rockshow @@Beemo @@NamiraWilhelm Sadly I don't a DL for all his stuff but here's everything he has released

tumblr_mu85xrt0DF1qf07hso1_1280.png

tumblr_mu87kuJTzG1qf07hso1_1280.png

^ Ignore those live versions of Fire and Green Man + I'm missing Song About Love since there isn't a decent version  :P

So gloriously presented too! Thanks x

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png