Deleted User

Tove Lo

Thank you! I haven't gotten a chance to really listen to her yet so I wasn't aware they were they same. 

no problem. I reread my post and the tone could've been taken the wrong way  :eek:

BzhmW.png

Tove Lo just announced on Facebook that she is having vocal problems, and is going to be out of action for a couple of months :(

https://twitter.com/iamtovelo/status/544790368785428480

All my babes I just found out last week that I have cysts on my vocal chords that needs surgery as soon as possible. It breaks my heart to say I have to cancel all shows for the next two months. I've been looking forward to start this new year with you, come meet you and play for you... But we just have to hold out a little longer. This is hard cause when I don't have my voice I have nothing... BUT I will be fine and I hope you all understand that I really can't wait for this to be over and done with so I can tour my ass off in every country in the world!!! And write an insane amount of music!!! See you soon babes... Stay with me Tons of love, Tove 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Does ANYBODY happen to have Tove Lo instrumentals? I'm having a karaoke party tonight and my two best friends L O V E her (we actually just bought 3 copies of the album LOL)

@ thank you for the Truth Serum EP ones! By chance someone might have the queen of the clouds ones?

Does ANYBODY happen to have Tove Lo instrumentals? I'm having a karaoke party tonight and my two best friends L O V E her (we actually just bought 3 copies of the album LOL)

@ thank you for the Truth Serum EP ones! By chance someone might have the queen of the clouds ones?

I leaked the QOTC instrumentals on my soundcloud account called Queen of the Clouds. :)

s8d0lgO.jpg

PLEASE SEND ME THE INSTRUMENTALS and you have to let me go

Here's my Tove Lo library, if anyone's interested.

The "Tove Lo" EP is basically just her unreleased shit and some features.

Wx7Oku4.png

M7ayvFQ.png

JwZ4Adu.png

Hit me up if you have something I don't have! :flutter:

So someone reported me (even messaged me to rub it in my face) and got everything deleted. So if you still need downloads for the instrumentals for Queen Of The Clouds, the original files of Good Guys/Jealousy/Paradise (Demo), and original files of Truth Serum instrumentals, just message me.

Edit: Oh and Heroes Instrumental

Edit 2: I also have 3 instrumentals from Truth Serum with Backing Vocals (not filtered or an edit, it's official) and also the original file of the Thousand Miles demo.

s8d0lgO.jpg

So someone reported me (even messaged me to rub it in my face) and got everything deleted. So if you still need downloads for the instrumentals for Queen Of The Clouds, the original files of Good Guys/Jealousy/Paradise (Demo), and original files of Truth Serum instrumentals, just message me.

Edit: Oh and Heroes Instrumental

The original files? Like non-Soundcloud rips?