Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

Washed Out

Where can I get the High Times EP? It's not in my country's iTunes.

Unfortunately it's not available on iTunes. It was/Still is only available on cassette  :ohno: #vintage #retro

I really like 'Hold Out', it's really catchy I have to say. The rest of the Life Of Leisure EP is really amazing. Maybe I'm going to check more of his stuff out later on. At the moment I have way too much music I still have to listen to :toofunny: .

Yes! 'Life of Leisure' is such a great EP. "Feel It All Around" and "New Theory" are such winning tracks! If you're into the chillwave genre I highly suggest you check out 'Paracosm'. It's such a flawless album. Just lie down after a long day and listen to it. I promise you it won't dissapoint  :defeated: #BuyParacosmOniTunes

EQFO7rX.png

I really like 'Hold Out', it's really catchy I have to say. The rest of the Life Of Leisure EP is really amazing. Maybe I'm going to check more of his stuff out later on. At the moment I have way too much music I still have to listen to :toofunny: .

New Theory and Get Up are my favorites on that EP.

My other favorites are Far Away, You and I, Pull You Down.. yeah. :) 

14417469274.gif

The album is really good so I bought it on iTunes. It makes me happy.  :flutter:

Is there some mega post with everything by him? Would love to hear some demos, instrumentals, etc. #lanaimpact

WOHO  :party:

I don't think there is one available anywhere, but I'd love to be proven wrong! The only "demos" (or drafts rather) I own are the ones that's being posting on his Instagram. I'd kill for instrumentals  :defeated:

EQFO7rX.png

The album is really good so I bought it on iTunes. It makes me happy.  :flutter:

Is there some mega post with everything by him? Would love to hear some demos, instrumentals, etc. #lanaimpact

Don't mind me double quoting you on this, but I just stumbled upon an instrumental of "Feel It All Around"!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Also, here's "Olivia":

EQFO7rX.png

I finally found a link to his 'Untitled' EP! Still can't believe it was right in front of my nose this entire time and I didn't even bother googling it properly :facepalm:

It's not that many of you guys that listen to him, but I feel like it's my duty as the unofficial Washed-Out-Representative on this forum to introduce to you the untitled EP: including 8 zany tracks. Found on this website~  :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

I'm not usually one to create fan made videos or anything, but I did a lyric video for the song "Paracosm" today just out of the blue and this is the end result. Enjoy :)

EQFO7rX.png

It's incredible live whether you're on shrooms or not.

I can second that, his live show is more of an experience than a show. Easily one of my favorite show's I've ever been to. He was also probably the nicest artist I've ever talked with after a show