Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

I'm gonna scream at her for not making off to the races a single

take a video of her saying I love you Adam :D haha

and yes scream at her, and ask her to make videos for that and Cola and This is WMUG and WU

Guest Dot

I'm gonna scream at her for not making off to the races a single

:uh: Cola begs to differ

ask her to make a video for COLA!!! PLZ

YES! #Justice4Cola King, your like my favourite new member now! :kiss:

take a video of her saying I love you Adam :D haha

and yes scream at her, and ask her to make videos for that and Cola and This is WMUG and WU

OMG you love WU, as well? :crying:

Ask her who K is. Please  :creep:

This! :angie:

So tbh they can all stop with "Omg lana u never do any american tours"

:lanasrs:

No, I don't think this does really negate that criticism. Though she likes to premiere her videos in her own backyard (likely out of convenience), it doesn't change the fact that she still appears to avoid performing many US shows (seemingly out of spite or fear). It would be fair to say, "Omg, Lana you never do any non-American premieres!"

While I'm on the topic, I think Europeans aren't always mindful of how large America is. The total area of the United States alone is almost as large as all of Europe combined. I routinely drive 7 hours each way to visit my in-laws without leaving my own state, just one of 50. For example, Los Angeles is over 1,800 miles (about 3,000 km) away from where I live as the crow flies. So when Lana performs on the west coast, it is over 300 miles (about 500 km) further from me than Lana's Istanbul show was from Londoners. New York is over 600 miles (about 1,000 km) the other way, further than Lana's Milan show from Londoners (and that's if you could drive straight across Lake Erie!)

To put things in roughly equivalent European geographic terms, imagine you're an Italian living in Florence earlier this summer. Then imagine that Lana has performed in London four times, Moscow five times, and once in St. Petersburg, but that's it for Europe, and she hasn't performed anywhere in Europe for over a year, which is kind of weird because (in this analogy) Lana is European and of Italian nationality and sings about old Italy in a lot of her songs. Finally, she decides to play Rome. However, it's a large festival so it cost 70 euros and she's only scheduled to play a 45 minute set, but you get tickets anyway. Later, organizers of the festival schedule another show at a small venue in Rome, but you can't get tickets because the presale sold out before you even heard when it started because it was never publicly announced (only the festival's Facebook followers were notified less than 24 hours in advance). Nevertheless, you consider yourself lucky. It could be worse. At least you don't live in Poland or the Czech Republic or something. However, now imagine Lana has toured America extensively (hell, she even performed more times in one particular state than all of Europe combined!), yet some fucking Yank on a forum (who even happens to be from that state!) has the balls to tell not just you, but even the Poles and Czechs, "Meh, quit yer bitching. Lana's toured Europe plenty."

Or to put it in Aussie terms, this would be almost like telling people from Melbourne that they should be happy because their favorite artist has performed in Perth a bunch of times.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

No, I don't think this does really negate that criticism. Though she likes to premiere her videos in her own backyard (likely out of convenience), it doesn't change the fact that she still appears to avoid performing many US shows (seemingly out of spite or fear). It would be fair to say, "Omg, Lana you never do any non-American premieres!"

While I'm on the topic, I think Europeans aren't always mindful of how large America is. The total area of the United States alone is almost as large as all of Europe combined. I routinely drive 7 hours each way to visit my in-laws without leaving my own state, just one of 50. For example, Los Angeles is over 1,800 miles (about 3,000 km) away from where I live as the crow flies. So when Lana performs on the west coast, it is over 300 miles (about 500 km) further from me than Lana's Istanbul show was from Londoners. New York is over 600 miles (about 1,000 km) the other way, further than Lana's Milan show from Londoners (and that's if you could drive straight across Lake Erie!)

To put things in roughly equivalent European geographic terms, imagine you're an Italian living in Florence earlier this summer. Then imagine that Lana has performed in London four times, Moscow five times, and once in St. Petersburg, but that's it for Europe, and she hasn't performed anywhere in Europe for over a year, which is kind of weird because (in this analogy) Lana is European and of Italian nationality and sings about old Italy in a lot of her songs. Finally, she decides to play Rome. However, it's a large festival so it cost 70 euros and she's only scheduled to play a 45 minute set, but you get tickets anyway. Later, organizers of the festival schedule another show at a small venue in Rome, but you can't get tickets because the presale sold out before you even heard when it started because it was never publicly announced (only the festival's Facebook followers were notified less than 24 hours in advance). Nevertheless, you consider yourself lucky. It could be worse. At least you don't live in Poland or the Czech Republic or something. However, now imagine Lana has toured America extensively (hell, she even performed more times in one particular state than all of Europe combined!), yet some fucking Yank on a forum (who even happens to be from that state!) has the balls to tell not just you, but even the Poles and Czechs, "Meh, quit yer bitching. Lana's toured Europe plenty."

Or to put it in Aussie terms, this would be almost like telling people from Melbourne that they should be happy because their favorite artist has performed in Perth a bunch of times.

</endrant>

# SICK BURN :bye2: 

409.gif