lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I didn't tweet him yet...

You guy must help me! We must bomb Rob with different remixes and then he will see that there's a lot of my remixes and how good they are  :hooker:

I'm going to help you but only because you were a Lana hardcore fan from the very beginning and your stuff animal is amazing  :hooker:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Justin Parker needs to come back, i mean Blue Jeans is probably Lana's BEST song. EVER. Nothing can beat it. Wasn't he pictured working on Ultraviolence in the studio a while ago?

qqAZ3mU.png

I was reading through the TV in B&W tag on Tumblr and I saw two separate people saying they heard it playing in a store.
Now I have no proof it was actually that song, or that it actually happened, just thought I should share.

But if it's true, do you think it could be on UV?

I was reading through the TV in B&W tag on Tumblr and I saw two separate people saying they heard it playing in a store.

Now I have no proof it was actually that song, or that it actually happened, just thought I should share.

What? I don't get it

A lot of Lana's unreleased songs have randomly played on the radio and in stores in stuff, doesn't mean it'll be on the new album.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Probably H&M/Urban Outfitters. Employees get to take turns playing songs from their own playlists, which includes unreleased songs. tumblr ppl

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Sorry to bring this back but " written by edward gallegos ",  also 

He is everywhere 

lmao 

edward gallegos update: i filed a counter-notification through youtube after he asked them to remove my video, provided them with links to ASCAP and the harry fox agency where jarrad rogers is the only name listed (other than 'elizabeth grant') and they said they'd contact the complainant, and if he failed to respond with further proof they'd restore my video within 10-14 days. and now my account is back ( :party: ) so obviously edward gallegos is a lying sack of shit 

if you're reading this edward, i wish you nothing but anal prolapsing 

ZRBNill.jpg

A lot of Lana's unreleased songs have randomly played on the radio and in stores in stuff, doesn't mean it'll be on the new album.

Probably H&M/Urban Outfitters. Employees get to take turns playing songs from their own playlists, which includes unreleased songs. tumblr ppl

Ah I didn't know that, I thought it was limited to like officially released songs (and Lana was keeping a secret)

Well nevermind then, thanks for clarifying!

lmao 

edward gallegos update: i filed a counter-notification through youtube after he asked them to remove my video, provided them with links to ASCAP and the harry fox agency where jarrad rogers is the only name listed (other than 'elizabeth grant') and they said they'd contact the complainant, and if he failed to respond with further proof they'd restore my video within 10-14 days. and now my account is back ( :party: ) so obviously edward gallegos is a lying sack of shit 

if you're reading this edward, i wish you nothing but anal prolapsing 

:rip: just :rip:

I can only imagine his career on sean cody. :bye3:

ljZXOe0.jpg

What I would really like to hear on UV is upbeat tracks (or really, anything that's not a snooze fest) with more mature themes. Picture Radio with darker vibes and deeper lyrics. That is what I'd like to hear on the new album.

really? lmao im gonna get a job and put so legit on my playlist :lanahottie:

also how "done" do you guys think her album is? any idea of when we will at least get a hint of a single? i think i can hold out for a few months but longer than that and i'll go crazy especially with no leaks

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif