lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

All these recent pics of Emile in Memphis on Instagram. Could this have anything to do with Lana?

Lana is more than likely done with her part(vocals) while her team finishes up the mixing and mastering this month...during this time she will do the promotional materials and do a lot marketing meetings. She will also be able to pitch 3 songs to her label for the lead single if she hasn't already, and start the pre-production on the music videos. She's still on track for a May-June release.

All these recent pics of Emile in Memphis on Instagram. Could this have anything to do with Lana?

Might be but I doubt it, he's at Royal Studios not Easy Eye. Royal studios is a recording studio mostly blues/soul music.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

^Daily Mail posts lots of bullshit, they're just crediting Interscope because it's her record label, I doubt Interscope sent that cover to them, like why would they let them announce the cover in some random article? That picture is 2 or 3 years old and the cover looks horrible anyways.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

^Daily Mail posts lots of bullshit, they're just crediting Interscope because it's her record label, I doubt Interscope sent that cover to them, like why would they let them announce the cover in some random article? That picture is 2 or 3 years old and the cover looks horrible anyways.

I tried to Google that picture. And no results except for some random russian server and Daily Mail. I really wonder what sources they use for their "creditable" work.

I liked that picture but the layer with cartoon pictures seems ultra-indie and childish.

Do you think that this album will have songs too which are on the album, but then they are never mentioned or performed, like Lucky Ones? 

I'm sure she won't perform all of them, specially now that her music collection is growing and her shows tend to be short anyway. :derpna:

I just looked at the Complex Magazine photoshoot with Lana (I think it's from 2012) and one of the pictures was so great, I just had the Ultraviolence cover right in my head. 

wj88xk.jpg

(Quick edit with Paint lol)

A great pose, not so different from BTD or the Paradise Edition, but still. I guess she'd wear something darker though! I'd love an album cover like this.

I just looked at the Complex Magazine photoshoot with Lana (I think it's from 2012) and one of the pictures was so great, I just had the Ultraviolence cover right in my head. 

wj88xk.jpg

(Quick edit with Paint lol)

A great pose, not so different from BTD or the Paradise Edition, but still. I guess she'd wear something darker though! I'd love an album cover like this.

Omfg it's perfect :hawt:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

tumblr_n1u2wbSj121sihncxo1_500.jpg

Fake or not???

def not real. kind of looks like they may have flipped her face around from one of her vogue japan pics and that photo looks like something done by tyler shields

P9hSDEY.jpg

Edit: yep, it is actually that girl from teen wolf's body

article-2212038-1550AC85000005DC-240_634

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***