lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Tbh, I hope she pulls a Beyonce and drops it out of the blue and then chooses a single after the fan and critic reception. Maybe that's what they'll do after Lana accidentally said the date. Imagine if May 1st was going to be the surprise album release date but she ruined it  :toofunny:

If the album is supposed to come out on May we'd already have an announcement, but not even single news or rumors  :toofunny:

There's a rumor going around saying that she's announcing a single tomorrow but idk

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

Neh, she's Lana, she'll release it next year  :fact:

But talking serious, this is taking forever, I need a release date, a tracklist, for God's sake ANYTHING

I hope that when she finally hits, she hits hard, like with Paradise

iirc she dropped the iTunes preorder out of nowhere with a Burning Desire download and barely any time later there was that trailer and then Ride at midnight :icant:

I hope that when she finally hits, she hits hard, like with Paradise

iirc she dropped the iTunes preorder out of nowhere with a Burning Desire download and barely any time later there was that trailer and then Ride at midnight :icant:

Memories  :flutter:

Anna Cofone (Lana's hairstylist) on woman's day posted a photo on instagram saying: "Here's to the next chapter and can't wait to see you next week" mentioning Lana and Chuck... so maybe they are doing something!

I think shes shooting the vid this week, her make up artist instagramed a pic of lana and said "cant wait to see you next week" tagging Lana, Chuck and her hair stylist.

Omg I'm crying, this is the most suspenseful thing over- like we have NO idea what to expect and tbh don't be expecting a single announcement tomorrow lol people have been saying "tomorrow" since last week. But I'm so excited for a tracklist video with snippets! (Like she did with paradise) that would KILLLL me. Anyways what are you guys expecting a UV music video to look like? I'm curious :)