lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

With Rob's hints, the sudden tour dates, and this "coming soon" ad, I really feel sure now that she's pulling a Beyonce with the album. Lana has always been relatively anti-marketing anyway when you compare her trajectory to other popular artists.

how exactly?

With Rob's hints, the sudden tour dates, and this "coming soon" ad, I really feel sure now that she's pulling a Beyonce with the album. Lana has always been relatively anti-marketing anyway when you compare her trajectory to other popular artists.

lana does not have the same notoriety as beyonce tho?? like i wouldn't exactly call lana a household name.. everyone and their grandma knows who beyonce is 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

god i rly hope that's not the cover

DYjmdHL.png

^ Pls no... didn't she say she shot the cover with Chuck a while ago?

I don't think that's the album cover, it looks to me more like a standard placeholder than an actual Lana cover. Also, the cover was shot by Chuck, so Lana is most likely going to feature on it.

I'm not at all suggesting that this would be the case, but how funny would it be if Chuck just took a picture of a piece of plain white paper with plain black text on it for the cover? :toofunny:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

"A rough tracklist (names revised) was apparently leaked by Steve Bermen. It's something like 1. Ocean blues 2. Venom kisses 3. Fire and ice 4. Ultraviolence 5. Kill kill 6. In your hands 7. Firecracker 8. J bird 9. Swimming pool 10. Get you 11. Give it all 12. Undercover 13. Dive 14. Black beauty I could be wrong! Just thought I would share but these titles sound pretty real to me"

"A rough tracklist (names revised) was apparently leaked by Steve Bermen. It's something like 1. Ocean blues 2. Venom kisses 3. Fire and ice 4. Ultraviolence 5. Kill kill 6. In your hands 7. Firecracker 8. J bird 9. Swimming pool 10. Get you 11. Give it all 12. Undercover 13. Dive 14. Black beauty I could be wrong! Just thought I would share but these titles sound pretty real to me"

Sounds fake to me... I don't know

ZmJh1LG.jpg

fake

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

If only that tracklist was real...I love the names, Black Beauty is there, and Kill Kill is one of her best songs.

lana does not have the same notoriety as beyonce tho?? like i wouldn't exactly call lana a household name.. everyone and their grandma knows who beyonce is 

Of course not, but I'm saying Lana might be emulating that move of Beyonce's to provoke the same kind of buzz.

It's fake, they're all lyrics from unreleased/released lama songs:

Ocean Blues = Lana sings about oceans in her songs repeatedly

Venom Kisses = Pretty sure there's a fanmade mix tape with this name?

Fire and Ice = 'I got the ice, you got the fire' line from 1st demo of Dark Paradise

Ultraviolence = Self-explanatory

Kill Kill = Same again (I hope this one is true though)

In Your Hands = ???? Not too sure

Firecracker = 'They call me firecracker' line from Go Go Dancer

J Bird = This is from a lyric, can't remember which one

Undercover = ????

Dive= Similar to the ocean references

Black Beauty = See Kill Kill

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That would be amazing if she just dropped the album out of no-where.

OMG it would be amazing!

i can't wait to listen the album to be honest, lana's music gives my life, is so perfect! i discovered her recently, and i felt in love...so i have too much to learn about her :eek:  :ohmy:

tumblr_mu23eoC2GO1rfsim9o9_500.gif