lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

He said:

"LDRBR (the name of the site), I just met Lana when I was leaving the LA metro. She was walking normally on the street and I called her. She hugged me, asked my name and took our picture! I asked her about the album, she said it was perfect and that she was listening to it at the moment and she showed me a song. I still feel her perfume in me and I don't believe this happened. Oh, she told me that maybe Black Beauty is on the album."

Yes because Lana just walks around the streets with songs waiting to bump into fans so she can play them a song. Completely believable story.

Someone took a photo of her listening to music and said "probably listening to her new music" and Lana replied "I am." It was on Instagram, I believe? It wouldn't be too hard to believe a fan ran into her while she was listening to her new stuff. 

Someone took a photo of her listening to music and said "probably listening to her new music" and Lana replied "I am." It was on Instagram, I believe? It wouldn't be too hard to believe a fan ran into her while she was listening to her new stuff. 

post-3945-0-86558600-1394086625_thumb.png

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

She's probably listening to it in all different orders to pick a final track list. SO exciting  :party:

She should hire me for tracklisting duties tbh...

someone steal her phone and leak ultraviolence  :creep2: and whatever else is on there omg imagine  :horror:

She'd probably be so discouraged that she would stop making music all together. Then we'd really have nothing to look forward to anymore  :suicide:

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

If she has songs on her phone, shouldn't that mean the songs are pretty much all done, or at least most of them are done? Because phones only play finalized music files like mp3 or wav that are very limited, editing-wise.

But I guess there's no stopping her from going back to the studio to edit something.

I'm probably stating the obvious

N0XxYmt.jpg

If she has songs on her phone, shouldn't that mean the songs are pretty much all done, or at least most of them are done? Because phones only play finalized music files like mp3 or wav that are very limited, editing-wise.

But I guess there's no stopping her from going back to the studio to edit something.

I'm probably stating the obvious

Well, since it was kind of confirmed that the album is done for a while now, of course she can just walk around with them

I don't know what you mean. I could fart into a microphone, save it as an MP3 file and sync it to my iPhone...?

(But I do agree that the songs are probably finished- I just didn't understand your reason hahah)