lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

where does it say that, on her channel?

Yea! When you're in youtube search Lana Del Rey and look at the 2 channels and next to the name it says last time active!

Yea! When you're in youtube search Lana Del Rey and look at the 2 channels and next to the name it says last time active!

wow sorry did not mean to do that!

What if the label makes Lana go on a more EDM style bc of the success of that summertime sadness shitty remix and make her put one or two songs a little bit more "dancy" on the album, that'll be released as singles?  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:  :lanasrs:

then u'll dance, bitch

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

On youtube, when the number of the videos for a user are more than the actually listed videos, it means something is on the way. Lana's VEVO just started saying 14 videos. :hooker:

*FALLS OVER DEAD

On youtube, when the number of the videos for a user are more than the actually listed videos, it means something is on the way. Lana's VEVO just started saying 14 videos. :hooker:

Maybe the Y&B remix video being uploaded now?  :hooker:  It would be major trolling!  :D .

Did she have 13 before? I can't see it since I can see all the videos listed, cause I am in Germany and it's blocked here.

On youtube, when the number of the videos for a user are more than the actually listed videos, it means something is on the way. Lana's VEVO just started saying 14 videos. :hooker:

AW SHIT MAN ITS GOING DOWN

IM YELLIN TIMBER

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Maybe the Y&B remix video being uploaded now?  :hooker:  It would be major trolling!  :D .

Did she have 13 before? I can't see it since I can see all the videos listed, cause I am in Germany and it's blocked here.

I just checked her Youtube. Her Vevo has 13 videos on it right now, so if it's says 14 are uploaded then one must be on private. :woot:

2dt29zc.jpg

I just checked her Youtube. Her Vevo has 13 videos on it right now, so if it's says 14 are uploaded then one must be on private. :woot:

I still believe it will be some trolling, just remember when she uploaded her Summertime Sadness remix on her Vevo and we all thought for a second it will be something new.

Maybe just the remix for Y&B or OUAD

I still believe it will be some trolling, just remember when she uploaded her Summertime Sadness remix on her Vevo and we all thought for a second it will be something new.

Maybe just the remix for Y&B or OUAD

OUAD is already posted, so it's probably the remix or... :flutter:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Remember when she tweeted the youtube link for the Paradise preview on a Monday and dropped the Ride single on Tuesday? Can that happen again with UV today and tomorrow, please? 

Please 

There's another Beyoncé esque album deal with iTunes coming.

Could be Lana.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/permalink/2014/03/17/beyonceexclusive

I'm not sure Lana would say that bit about spotify, though. It's been very significant in forwarding her publicity. 

That said, the rest does seem pretty spot-on.

I'm not sure Lana would say that bit about spotify, though. It's been very significant in forwarding her publicity.

It could be anyone. But I think by her moving up popularity wise, doing an iTunes exclusive could really do her well too. I mean, the advertising would be incredible and he sales could shoot through the roof if she's confined to iTunes. It's a possibility. What other artists are releasing albums in the next few months? It was given after Beyoncé that this type of release could easily be the norm.

Watch it be ARTPOP 2.0 :troll: