lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Guest Dot

I'm taking this Harmony Korine news as confirmation that Florida Kilos is not Kill Kill? Which is GREAT NEWS! I'm so hyped for this song!!

Yup. It's a new Song. Thank you, sweet baby lord Jesus Christ

Guys, that doesn't confirm shit. Emile Haynie wasn't listed as writer/composer for the first version of Dark Paradise but for the second version, which had tweaked lyrics. The same could be for this song. I'm probably super delusional about this, again, but imo you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Guys, that doesn't confirm shit. Emile Haynie wasn't listed as writer/composer for the first version of Dark Paradise but for the second version, which had tweaked lyrics. The same could be for this song. I'm probably super delusional about this, again, but imo you shouldn't get your hopes up.

I thought the same thing. Kill Kill was a solely Lana written song in the first place, and the Dan Auerbach credit is most likely just a producer credit, so for all we know it could be Kill Kill with a sample from Spring Breakers in it.

Praying that Florida Kilos is not Kill Kill! I'm really excited for that song and I'm pretty happy with the AKA version of Kill Kill, I'm just so intrigued by the title that I want to hear what she means by it!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I hope it is Kill Kill imo. that song has the potential to be better than it already is. Imagine those beats in the back and that "mm" redone. the "mm" in Kill Kill  is the reason i live

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

I hope it is Kill Kill imo. that song has the potential to be better than it already is. Imagine those beats in the back and that "mm" redone. the "mm" in Kill Kill is the reason i live

There's no need to re do it, it already sounds great

I will be annoyed beyond belief if that happens

I hope it is Kill Kill imo. that song has the potential to be better than it already is. Imagine those beats in the back and that "mm" redone. the "mm" in Kill Kill  is the reason i live

Hope and pray that it isn't Kill Kill because we already have it and it's average at best

I thought the same thing. Kill Kill was a solely Lana written song in the first place, and the Dan Auerbach credit is most likely just a producer credit, so for all we know it could be Kill Kill with a sample from Spring Breakers in it.

I can see it now: "spraaaaaang breaaaaaaak"

tumblr_n4v866nBLV1rhfvz6o1_400.jpg

How did this rumor about Florida Kilos being Kill Kill even start? Given the title that song could totally be about moving cocaine with her daddy in Miami or whatever, not exactly a major theme in Kill Kill.

How did this rumor about Florida Kilos being Kill Kill even start? Given the title that song could totally be about moving cocaine with her daddy in Miami or whatever, not exactly a major theme in Kill Kill.

well u know lana fans, and their lanalysis ... 

Because an original title for Kill Kill is Florida Dark and Kilos is kinda like Kill so people put an idea in their head that it was Kill Kill

Guest Dot

I support the unpopular opinion that  AKA should be completely redone, because it has the potential to be better than it is. And we know for a fact that Lana is not satisfied with it.

For those who missed it:

1. Lana has stated that she wants to redo AKA and especially Yayo (which has been redone for Paradise), Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel
  2. As mentioned above Yayo has already been redone for Paradise. That rendition, however, has been criticized for being underwhelming compared to the original, which is the reason why some members fear that this new rendition of Kill Kill might be underwhelming as well.
  3. An alternative title for Kill Kill was "Florida Dark". We know for a fact that Kill Kill was never meant to be the title for the song, but accidentally became the title when a record executive called the original title "The Ocean" boring. Out of anger Lana crossed out "The Ocean" and wrote Kill Kill over it.
  4. "Florida Kilos" as a title has strong resemblance to both song titles, "Kill Kill" and "Florida Dark".
  5. "Kilos" is slang for cocaine and is abbreviated with simply "k".
  6. LANALYSIS: There have been a lot of Florida <-> K <-> Drugs cross-references in many of Lana's unreleased songs, such as "Daytona Meth", "Methamphetamines", "For K. Part 2" aka. "Rehab" <- feel free to call this point reaching.
  7. Folrida Kilos is a bonus track along with Black Beauty, which might suggest that Lana added/reworked three leaked/old songs as bonus tracks for UV.

I think most people keep denying all this, because they don't want their precious and perfect Kill Kill "ruined". Then, again there's people who are just greedy for new songs and want as much new music as possible, which is why they didn't even want the perfect Black Beauty to be included.

I think most people keep denying all this, because they don't want their precious and perfect Kill Kill "ruined". Then, again there's people who are just greedy for new songs and want as much new music as possible, which is why they didn't even want the perfect Black Beauty to be included.

don't really think that those are the reasons people don't think they're the same song... honestly i just don't think the speculation is good "evidence". they're really good theories but i guess we'll find out in about a month. i really do love kill kill, a re-worked dan auerbach version would be interesting 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

Guest Dot

don't really think that those are the reasons people don't think they're the same song... honestly i just don't think the speculation is good "evidence". they're really good theories but i guess we'll find out in about a month. i really do love kill kill, a re-worked dan auerbach version would be interesting 

I have doubts too. What I'm saying is that it's quite possible and not even that much of reaching as people say it is. Anyway, if it's not then I'll be fine with that too. I don't care much for Kill Kill tbh. I just wanna see if she's able to improve it...