lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I would absolutely love if AKA was rereleased in it's original form and redone in a newer form, especially Kill Kill, it's one of my absolute Lana favorites (don't see original AKA ever being rereleased tho :toofunny: )
I had my doubts about Kill Kill being Florida Kilos but with the whole writers/producers registering thing, I just don't see it as a possibility anymore.

"Kilos" is slang for cocaine and is abbreviated with simply "k".

The song should be called Florida Coca

please jesus don't let it be kill kill i need all new songs god damnit

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guest Dot

The song should be called Florida Coca

please jesus don't let it be kill kill i need all new songs god damnit

WHY? No offense, but you shouldn't be so greedy. We get unreleased songs all the time and 13 new tracks, including BB is more than enough.

WHY? No offense, but you shouldn't be so greedy. We get unreleased songs all the time and 13 new tracks, including BB is more than enough.

Its an opinion. No offense, but you shouldn't be so offended...

Guest Dot

Its an opinion. No offense, but you shouldn't be so offended...

I'm not offended, honey. :kiss: That's the problem when your writing, things can be easily misunderstood. That's why I wrote "NO OFFENSE".

I mean on Ultraviolence I need want all new songs. Black Beauty doesn't count because it was meant for this record. If she remakes her AKA songs, they should be released separately and not on this record because for all we know she might never make a record again after this, so I want as many new songs as possible. Kill Kill is also one of my favorite songs and Yayo IS my favorite song and the remake, i liked it, but it definitely wasn't as good as the original. I'm not being greedy, I just don't want to hear remakes of my favorite songs on a new record.

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guest Dot

I mean on Ultraviolence I need want all new songs. Black Beauty doesn't count because it was meant for this record. If she remakes her AKA songs, they should be released separately and not on this record because for all we know she might never make a record again after this, so I want as many new songs as possible. Kill Kill is also one of my favorite songs and Yayo IS my favorite song and the remake, i liked it, but it definitely wasn't as good as the original. I'm not being greedy, I just don't want to hear remakes of my favorite songs on a new record.

I'd be here for AKA 2.0, but I don't think that's going to happen, sadly.

AND she's DEFINITELY going to record another album, lol. Hahahah now I get why you're so worried. Don't worry, honey I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot more Lana albums in the next few years.

Guest Dot

Let her remake This Is What Makes Us Girls so it's to her liking and she might finally perform it live, for all I care. :lmao:

As a medley with her best song Betty Boop Boop :teehee:

She might never make a record again after this? Whot? How do you know it?  :judgingu: