lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

actually for me it comes out on the 17th. But I probably won't be able to not listen, since it'll probably leak early and be out officially on the 13th. I want my mind cleared and to be stress free, cause when I listen to a new song, then listen to it later, I'll think of what I was doing when I first heard it. I used to listen to backfire and serial killer on my way to school and thats what the songs remind me of now :smh: Is anyone else like that? Like i want to be able to associate UV with summer, not *shiver* exams. Dont try to tempt me lol!

Oh I get that. First time I heard Hollywood I was reading a nancy drew novel (no particular reason... :shh:)

Now THAT of all songs remonds me of dusty old kid's mystery books.

My exams end a week before UV so I guess I'm lucky, or maybe not In that I'll be super thirsty all the way through, I may be distracted one day cause Lana releases Brooklyn Baby or Cruel World *fingers crossed* while I'm meant to be studying.

:crying3:

So yeah, depends on how u look at things.

Oh I get that. First time I heard Hollywood I was reading a nancy drew novel (no particular reason... :shh:)

Now THAT of all songs remonds me of dusty old kid's mystery books.

My exams end a week before UV so I guess I'm lucky, or maybe not In that I'll be super thirsty all the way through, I may be distracted one day cause Lana releases Brooklyn Baby or Cruel World *fingers crossed* while I'm meant to be studying.

:crying3:

So yeah, depends on how u look at things.

i really dont want her to release anything else, cause i'll have to listen to them, and if i dont i'll be super distracted

I was a little underwhelmed by BB. But that's the only song I've felt that way about so far. And it's only a snippet, so there's still hope. I did really like the end part though!

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I freaking LOVE the snippet from Brooklyn Baby! I love it more than West Coast & SOC, and I think it's almost on par with UV. Woooooowww it's so goooood.

It sounds SO lizzy grant... this album is seriously going to be the best of Lana & Lizzy.

Why on Earth didn't they use these wonderful clips for the WC video? I mean, they're so much better than the ones used in the actual video.

I'm starting to think they plan to reuse them for future videos, so all UV music videos will have a similar theme/aesthetic...

ZmJh1LG.jpg