lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I respect every single opinion about the word "whore" but c'mon I'm pretty sure everyone of us has cursed somebody in a rude way before. Lana didn't commit a crime. :toofunny:

Yes, we've all dissed someone with offensive and hurtful language on our chart topping albums listened to by millions world wide. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write a new record about merman.

Yes, we've all dissed someone with offensive and hurtful language on our chart topping albums listened to by millions world wide. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write a new record about merman.

well nobody knows who she addresses in that song  :facepalm: maybe she tells a story she simply made up ?

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

"I'm a dragon, you're a ****". What a weird diss! But maybe it's connected to Revelations? (Idk I was kind of reminded of that)

"The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are fulfilled." (Revelation 17:15-17 NIV)

Maybe this is an Exodus 23:1 by Pusha T insired diss track tongue.gif

The source of the quote above btw was raystedman.org/new-testament/revelation/the-dragon-lady

A weird page which could have inspired a weird line...

I just received an email from Has It Leaked saying it did! Anyone?

it was a false alarm, no sign of a leak elsewhere. plus, the member who reported it was Level 0, making it very unreliable.

some one on ATRL claims they're picking up their copy from JB Hi-Fi today I don't believe it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1