lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Hopefully it's just the shitty quality, but I'm just not quite as excited by these snippets as the first ones.

MPG should play when suckers people buy that overpriced box set from her web site. Alleluia! I want to take you for all that you got. Alleluia!

C'mon guys, Lana's not being anti-feminist with the word "whore". Maybe she's just a big GOT fan. :troll:

[table]

250px-Daenerys-Targaryen-Profile-HD.png

250px-Shae_in_Two_Swords.png

I am a dragon

You're a whore

[/table]

Lol when she mentioned "dragon" that was my exact thought to be honest.

Some people really can't handle this era.  :byeh8rs2:

"You thought TIWMUG & WY were bad?? This time, I actually call someone a ...whore!  :omfg2:  :shh2: "

Hahah  :bye2:

sort of ~

Hopefully it's just the shitty quality, but I'm just not quite as excited by these snippets as the first ones.

MPG should play when suckers people buy that overpriced box set from her web site. Alleluia! I want to take you for all that you got. Alleluia!

C'mon guys, Lana's not being anti-feminist with the word "whore". Maybe she's just a big GOT fan. :troll:

[table]

250px-Daenerys-Targaryen-Profile-HD.png

250px-Shae_in_Two_Swords.png

I am a dragon

You're a whore

[/table]

LMAO- this....

party.gif?w=1100

I don't wanna force my opinion on anyone, but I think lots of poeple are overreacting. In my opinion "whore" is not something which is misogynistic, as it is adressed to one special person and her behaviour. I don't say it's something nice to say but it's not the misuse of a word like "gay" or "jew" as a swayword, cause these two examples are something which refers to a group of people and their personality, so using it as a slur is making the whole group look like something disgusting. "Whore" is not a general term for women (at least not from my point of view) so the use of it is not misogynistic. She's not saying something like" women belong into the kitchen" or "girls with short dresses deserve to be raped", she is using a slur against a specific person.

Like I said, not nice, but definitly not misogynistic.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't wanna force my opinion on anyone, but I think lots of poeple are overreacting. In my opinion "whore" is not something which is misogynistic, as it is adressed to one special person and her behaviour. I don't say it's something nice to say but it's not the misuse of a word like "gay" or "jew" as a swayword, cause these two examples are something which refers to a group of people and their personality, so using it as a slur is making the whole group look like something disgusting. "Whore" is not a general term for women (at least not from my point of view) so the use of it is not misogynistic. She's not saying something like" women belong into the kitchen" or "girls with short dresses deserve to be raped", she is using a slur against a specific person.

Like I said, not nice, but definitly not misogynistic.

Whore is a misogynistic word, it's a derogatory hate word used only to the female gender although there are plenty of male whores the term for that only exist in the urban dictionary whereas whore has always been specifically attributed to women. Just saying 

5 minutes until this thing is soposto leak...... IM SO TORN i want it to for selfish reasons but then i really really dont because i want her to make as much money from it as possible....

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

What's the deal with this potential leak at 10pm GMT? Which leak site mentioned this?

I think it's in 11pm

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana behind in the times lol, still using words like bitch and whore as insults.

I woke up just in time to hear these snippets, I've given up and hoping the albums gonna leak  :delicious:

Edit: So I'm guessing it's not gonna be about Lorde then...