lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I've seen today on Youtube french advert for Ultraviolence, right before that video I was watching  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I can't wait ! It's so hard, I know some people that are on the point to have their copy, hope they'll share it !

Does someone know what's the content of second disc in Deluxe box ?

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I can't wait ! It's so hard, I know some people that are on the point to have their copy, hope they'll share it !

Does someone know what's the content of second disc in Deluxe box ?

Is it not just the extra three songs (BB, G&R, FK)?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think they're talking about Fnac, which I believe it sakd had 2 CD's. I think it would be annoying to have the CD split in two, tbh. But it's what I got.

That will be the deciding factor on if I buy the Target Deluxe too. And if they don't get Flipside.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Okay, where are the promos?

Is their strategy is to not promote the album? Or?

There have not been a single TV performance for West Coast or TV promo for the album wtf? Lol

i've seen commercials for it and there are a bunch of billboards/posters

Why do people think the deluxe box has two discs when the picture only shows one? One CD, 2 LPs.

I think they're talking about Fnac, which I believe it sakd had 2 CD's. I think it would be annoying to have the CD split in two, tbh. But it's what I got.

That will be the deciding factor on if I buy the Target Deluxe too. And if they don't get Flipside.

It may have two discs and be split after Track 7, similar to Reflektor by Arcade Fire. Their album was 2 discs in all versions.

Why do people think the deluxe box has two discs when the picture only shows one? One CD, 2 LPs.

It may have two discs and be split after Track 7, similar to Reflektor by Arcade Fire. Their album was 2 discs in all versions.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

what if it doesn't leak and the first time we hear it is on the 13th when Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands gets it..........it's a cruel cruel world

we will get it on the 12th, thats when its the 13th for australia

I'm even more in love with Pretty When You Cry and The Other Woman.

Money Power Glory could also be a Marina and the Diamonds song

Fucked My Way Up To The Top seems to be super-flawless

Sad Girl will really be a very good Jazz-Song.

Old Money will really be a classy song, somehow reminds me a little bit of Bel Air (even tough she sings lower notes and the instrumental seems to be super stripped-down)

Such a shame that we haven't got any new snippets of FLORIDA KILOS (just thinking of the name is :cumming2: )

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I only listened to Cruel World and The Other Woman. Saving myself for the imminent leak  :creepna2:

I wish TOW was a little more stripped down, like Chelsea Hotel, but whatever I love it anyway.

The standouts are Old Money, Fucked My Way Up To The Top, and Cruel World. It's great that the songs are long enough that both sets of snippets don't ruin them and there's still two completely unheard tracks.