lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I've just noticed that on the song Ultraviolence towards the end you can hear her faintly sing the line "lay me down tonight" from FMWUTTT!!

You're right!!! You can also hear "in my linen and curls" (I think). Like barely.

party.gif?w=1100

If UV does leak, I will only listen to Florida Kilos because that is really the only song I'm thirsting for (I'm dehydrated, really). I can ~maybe~ wait for the others (but don't hold my word against me if I don't) until the 12/13, I don't know the time difference between the US and Australia, because for me I don't think that would be considered a leak since it's "officially" out that day.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I feel like the leak won't happen until we've gotten over the initial leak hype.

It's going to happen when we're not expecting it.

There's no time to get over the leak hype when it's coming out officially in three days lol we'll go straight from leak hype to yes-it's-here hype

I wonder if the tracklist was the same before she reworked it. Not necessarily the order but if they were the exact same songs and such.

No she said that West Coast wasn't intended to be on the album and she wrote Florida Kilos with Dan....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I just got notification that one of my 4 orders of UV (the AUS bonus postcard set) just shipped - meaning I may have it a day earlier than the 13th....only thing is its the only not-deluxe edition of my 4 orders  :facepalm: