lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I like all of them! Since these snippets were a little longer and from different sections of the songs, I like even the ones I was unsure about now.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

She said it's going to be a "FU!" towards someone. What did you all expect?

It's immature and embarrassing tbh. Everyone's gonna talk about that song and not because it's so very well composed, no because it's a diss song.

It's immature and embarrassing tbh. Everyone's gonna talk about that song and not because it's so very well composed, no because it's a diss song.

Get over it please.

Pretty When You Cry gave me Million Dollar Man feeling

exactly

Im in love with every song..  :grinds: 

instagram.com/nastyboi97 tumblr_mxcp2sDhal1qcn6xro1_500.gif

So many people did diss-songs and are still around. FMWUTTT sounds good, so who cares if it's a diss song. It's npt as if she would celebrate a racistic or homophobic behaviour or something.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really want to be mad about the slut-shaming FWMUTTT lyrics -- but honestly, it's a diss. Lana isn't making a general statement, she's just debasing a person she hates. :lmao:

Nah, women calling other women whores as an insult is absolutely ridiculous - especially when Lana gives some half-assed response about her idea of femimism being ~a woman being able to be completely free~.

FNAC DELUXE EDITION with 2 discs, maybe i got an answer,

Agnes Obel had a similar edition for Aventine, and the bonus disc was Instrumentals versions.

I'll tell you when I see that on my fnac.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

right ? like everyone was so hyped and now there all "oh no thats not cool" over one clever line....thats not that bad lol

right ? like everyone was so hyped and now there all "oh no thats not cool" over one clever line....thats not that bad lol

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

So many people did diss-songs and are still around. FMWUTTT sounds good, so who cares if it's a diss song. It's npt as if she would celebrate a racistic or homophobic behaviour or something.

yeah but what she is doing is celebrating misogynistic attitudes, which is just as bad as racism or homophobia. she's encouraging the anti-feminist sentiment in our society that a woman who sleeps around is 'shameful'.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1