lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

so? his credentials weren't the point of my confusion.

ivy league or not, i don't imagine that you start off writing songs for a company like UMG that early in your career path 

Wynter Gordons been writing for UMG since she was 20

i asked him if he could tell me which parts of the song lana wrote herself and he said he couldn't disclose that info either 

what else should i ask him 

Since he's not allowed to talk about Lana's side, just ask him what song he's written (and when)?

Just to confirm if he did help write AFFA- that would be useful information because AFFA is new as fuck.

but that is from May. Seven Months later and nothing happend. Maybe zedd didn't want to use the song in the end?

True. But still it leaves a lot of questions in regards of Lanas songwriting. She obviously writes lyrics but I have to admit I always assumed that she did it by herself. It would be very interesting to know how much he wrote of Backfire i.e. Did he sprinkle it up with a few one liners or did she simply record a prewritten song? 

YAYO?

And I really doubt Lana would use a known unreleased song for her new album, but it does fit into the whole "ULTRAVIOLENCE" theme.

Yayo was previously released under her Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant album, but that is just a technicality, I suppose *shrug*. Either way, it just seems a little strange to me that she would use old songs that are publically available (and have been for a long time) rather than create new material.

Since he's not allowed to talk about Lana's side, just ask him what song he's written (and when)?

Just to confirm if he did help write AFFA- that would be useful information because AFFA is new as fuck.

SZzx2k1.png

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:

ZRBNill.jpg