lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

idk why this "she doesn't write her own songs!!!!!!" paranoia remains strong in this fanbase :sky:

I guess it is because Lana's lyrics are so autobiographic, at least that's what she claims herself. 

1olt2g.jpg

Yes. That's why I want someone to call him, breathe heavily into the phone for a minute or so, and then hang up. 

I did that today to someone! :brows:

idk why this "she doesn't write her own songs!!!!!!" paranoia remains strong in this fanbase 

well she always insists she writes every line of every song and it just adds to the lana-del-lies-list. plus mandler calling lana del rey a character and other people being involved in the songwriting process could indicate the songs aren't entirely autobiographical. lots of people have co-writers but they're usually honest about it and credit them, what does the fact that lana doesn't do this say? is she just worried about not being taken seriously as a songwriter or does she not want people to know about the role other writers play in her ~process~?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

can i collate his fb pictures into my new signature or does that cross a line lmao

If he enters this place then he'll think we're nuts anyway.

Soooo

Go for it, hahah!  :P

1olt2g.jpg

Can someone start a Edward Gallegos thread here on LB? He needs a shrine here and he needs to be worshipped tbh.

that sounds like something i can do. one moment please

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

this makes me want to email my girl at umg asking if he's a writer with them. does anyone else know if he has ACTUALLY written songs for her? 

www.twitter.com/dominicscott