lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Guest Dot

OMG what is going on? I thought now that TROPICO is out this board would be on some sort of hiatus again...but this literally changed everything. We now have contact to a person who ACTUALLY works with Lana! Dem fans will run to this place. Watch! :beyonce:

Live or Die on ULTRAVIOLENCE? :lange:

That Edward dude is freaking hot. :come2:

This is just too much...It's not even X-mas yet! :crying4:

Live or Die is an absolute bubblegum pop tune and i will defend it to the DEATH  :rock:

Yaaaassss, Ata! YAAAAAASSSS! Slay her Mamma!

Live or Die on her upcoming album. lol, that songs is a piece of trash, especially lyrically  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: SO FAKE

And the fact he wants credits as a writer for that song ? I would run away and never want to see it again  :toofunny:

You better run fast, gurl.

VELVET CROWBAR, BREAKING MY HEART, AND TONIGHT

ON ULTRAVIOLENCE WITH DIFFERENT LYRICS?

tumblr_mxkdz49dpB1qerg8so1_1280.png

tumblr_mxke6jIxTi1qerg8so1_1280.png

tumblr_mxke6jIxTi1qerg8so2_1280.png

those new Velvet Crow bar lyrics are shit lel,

none of this means that theyll be on the album..

those new Velvet Crow bar lyrics are shit lel,

none of this means that theyll be on the album..

:smokes3:

Where's your enthusiasm?

Anyway: "James Joseph "Whitey" Bulger, Jr. (born September 3, 1929) is an American convicted murderer and former organized crime figure." Sounds like someone Lana would write a song about.

:smokes3:

where's your enthusiasm?

i just dont wanna get too excited about the album cause theres too much of a chance of it sounding like the Black Beauty tracks.

omg he posted his mobile number on his fb did no one teach him internet safety :rip:

This is why you don't set your default privacy setting to "Everyone".   :facepalm:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I want old songs for the album tbh.

Paradise would have been a great full length album if it included like 6 old songs. If Ultraviolence had old songs, and it's a full length release, it'd be as if she released 2 EPs at once. Of course I'd prefer new music, but her old music is killer good.

The fact he didn't deny that he actually wrote the lyrics ( just like Rowels did when asked abou SS) indicates that is actually the main writter of these songs. Which sucks, after all Velvet Crowbar is one of her best songs

VELVET CROWBAR, BREAKING MY HEART, AND TONIGHT

ON ULTRAVIOLENCE WITH DIFFERENT LYRICS?

tumblr_mxkdz49dpB1qerg8so1_1280.png

tumblr_mxke6jIxTi1qerg8so1_1280.png

tumblr_mxke6jIxTi1qerg8so2_1280.png

lmao @ the tonight lyrics. must b listening to some natalia kills 

VyIsfwC.jpg

The fact he didn't deny that he actually wrote the lyrics ( just like Rowels did when asked abou SS) indicates that is actually the main writter of these songs. Which sucks, after all Velvet Crowbar is one of her best songs

I think he made that clear when he said "list me as the writer and Lana as the artist" that kinda says it all

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

also pls dont spread false information... just because the posted some lyrics on his instagram doesnt mean that its going on ultraviolence. wait until tracks are confirmed b4 you start posting them everywhere. and i know he said live or die was gonna be on the new album but that could change in a heartbeat

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

also pls dont spread false information... just because the posted some lyrics on his instagram doesnt mean that its going on ultraviolence. wait until tracks are confirmed b4 you start posting them everywhere. and i know he said live or die was gonna be on the new album but that could change in a heartbeat

Speculation =/= false information.

That's what the question mark: "on Ultraviolence with new lyrics?" was for.