lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Tyler Miller played me a snippet recorded off his phone.

BkzDw8GIYAAScB0.jpg

I'm actually going to kill myself, just the idea that this person thinks those lyrics he made up are actually believable

Ban @@Nate , just such a pointless user

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Of course it's coming out tonight. And when it doesn't, it'll be out on Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday. And Tuesday. Why do people hype it for themselves. Screw wishful thinking, just deal with the fact that you have to wait.

Literally all you have been doing is spreading false rumors, just a week ago you posted:

"If the sun was God, I'd be covered in faith

If the ocean was the devil, I'd be covered in hateI'm so west coast it's a goddamn shame"

And then you posted the fake screenshot of the new single being titled "Dear Alex", please just stop :usrsney:

Omg those are lyrics from The Neighbourhood's "West Coast" :deadbanana:

H0bDaqU.gif

Of course it's coming out tonight. And when it doesn't, it'll be out on Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday. And Tuesday. Why do people hype it for themselves. Screw wishful thinking, just deal with the fact that you have to wait.

Hey, the anticipation is part of the fun! Isn't that why we are all here, constantly updating this thread? At least I know I am.

I can confirm "West Coast" is coming out tonight around midnight. The audio only version was added to her Youtube page yesterday. I have the "Private" link, but unfortunately its not viewable yet. Anyone know how to crack it?

l m f a o

Hey, the anticipation is part of the fun! Isn't that why we are all here, constantly updating this thread? At least I know I am.

I never said I didn't like the hype. Or that I'm not excited. The lying to get attention is getting old. It's one thing to have speculation, but people on twitter and some people here posting fake lyrics saying this was supposed to be out how many weeks ago now, is what's irksome (I'm not talking about the funny joke lyrics, but people who seriously say they've heard the single and know when it's coming). I love the anticipation. That's more exciting than getting the album for me (kinda lol) The not knowing what's happening is so much fun. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks what's been happening lately with the hype is more than expected.

I never said I didn't like the hype. Or that I'm not excited. The lying to get attention is getting old. It's one thing to have speculation, but people on twitter and some people here posting fake lyrics saying this was supposed to be out how many weeks ago now, is what's irksome (I'm not talking about the funny joke lyrics, but people who seriously say they've heard the single and know when it's coming). I love the anticipation. That's more exciting than getting the album for me (kinda lol) The not knowing what's happening is so much fun. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks what's been happening lately with the hype is more than expected.

:tyvm:

I've been exclusively only listening to BTD and paradise so they don't feel left out when uv comes :')

Ive been avoiding listening to Lana for months so when I listen to UV im slayed by her beautiful distinct voice, like the first time I heard her.

Stop crying If you dont like it then dont read the forum  :derpna: