lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

There is a survey :(((

WHY? OH LORD, WHY?!!! :defeated:

Hahaha. I'm glad that it was fake then. As much as I do want a leak, I don't want it to mess up the hype she's been able to create for Ultraviolence. I'll gladly wait (suffer) til the 17th

party.gif?w=1100

I can't believe some of you want the album to leak now, 2 weeks before the biggest market gets it officially? You know how much damage it causes?

Plus, are you really that dumb to post supposed leak sites on a public forum? This is actually reason enough to ban you if one of these leaks are real. You wouldn't be the first one here on this forum.

I've just posted a link to a site that says if the album has leaked or hasn't.

I think that even if it leaks, people who appreciate her music will still buy it, no matter if they've listened to it earlier. I've even pre ordered my box set.

And even if it doesn't leak, people will be able to download it all over the internet after it's release, so, will there really be a huge difference if it leaks?

I hope they'll hold it as much as they can, preferably until it's official release date.

But we all know how normal it is to see an album leaking

I've just posted a link to a site that says if the album has leaked or hasn't.

I think that even if it leaks, people who appreciate her music will still buy it, no matter if they've listened to it earlier. I've even pre ordered my box set.

And even if it doesn't leak, people will be able to download it all over the internet after it's release, so, will there really be a huge difference if it leaks?

I hope they'll hold it as much as they can, preferably until it's official release date.

But we all know how normal it is to see an album leaking

I was not reffering to you.

I can't believe some of you want the album to leak now, 2 weeks before the biggest market gets it officially? You know how much damage it causes?

Plus, are you really that dumb to post supposed leak sites on a public forum? This is actually reason enough to ban you if one of these leaks are real. You wouldn't be the first one here on this forum.

if the album leaks is not going to make that much of a difference. 

Can't wait for leak and mess what comes with it...

LQ snippets, HQ 1sec snippets, twitter fake leaks aka packed Lotus, MDNA, Born this way... ppl who say "interscope is watching your timeline", ppl who say "report @... because he wants to leak album" but they first dl it and spread the link, nervous ppl here, ppl who have album on atrl, ppl who are pretending that they have album on atrl, ppl who say "leak it pls!" to that person on atrl, ppl who say "dont leak it!" to that person on atrl,

idontwannalistentoitbeforeofficialrelease people, disappointedbecausehaynieisnotthere people (aka me :D ) and more...

It's always so much fun!

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Can't wait for leak and mess what comes with it...

LQ snippets, HQ 1sec snippets, twitter fake leaks aka packed Lotus, MDNA, Born this way... ppl who say "interscope is watching your timeline", ppl who say "report @... because he wants to leak album" but they first dl it and spread the link, nervous ppl here, ppl who have album on atrl, ppl who are pretending that they have album on atrl, ppl who say "leak it pls!" to that person on atrl, ppl who say "dont leak it!" to that person on atrl,

idontwannalistentoitbeforeofficialrelease people, disappointedbecausehaynieisnotthere people (aka me :D ) and more...

It's always so much fun!

that literally describes every major album release from the last year

But oh God, how I want to hear to Cruel World.......... I wish I just had an idea of how it's going to sound like

I just watch the YouTube clips of her concert intros on repeat to quench that thirst

party.gif?w=1100