lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

She called it her "indulgence."

And wow, a woman buys jewelry. That completely strips her of her right to criticize excess!

Yeah pretty much, what you think like everyone who is concerned about corruption and money indulges in custom made diamond *jewellery and NA is all you've got to back your obviously incorrect opinion

She called it her "indulgence."

And wow, a woman buys jewelry. That completely strips her of her right to criticize excess!

Yeah pretty much, what you think like everyone who is concerned about corruption and money indulges in custom made diamond *jewellery and NA is all you've got to back your obviously incorrect opinion

Can someone please copy down the iTunes preview notes or whatever thay are called and post them here? They don't come up on Norwegian iTunes and I'm guessing it's the sa e in most countries.

onuxSyY.png

Uh oh, everyone, watch out. We've got a middle school debate captain here. I explained my opinion on NA a few posts down.

Also, who do you even post here?

Also, who do you even post here?

I can't communicate with an illiterate, perhaps when you learn to converse coherently in the language you're using.

I can't communicate with an illiterate, perhaps when you learn to converse coherently in the language you're using.

So illiterate that I graduated from a major university with honors in under four years and with a minor in English?

Take a seat, child. You're derailing the thread with your attention-seeking.

So illiterate that I graduated from a major university with honors in under four years and with a minor in English?

Take a seat, child. You're derailing the thread with your attention-seeking.

The only attention seeking here is in your quote above. English major LMFAO, you can't even spell or form coherent sentences, but you know if lying makes you feel better about yourself carry on, it's very amusing.

The only attention seeking here is in your quote above. English major LMFAO, you can't even spell or form coherent sentences, but you know if lying makes you feel better about yourself carry on, it's very amusing.

"I'll pray for you Kathi - u and that disgusting mouth of yours. God bless."

Ich möchte dich bitten, solche Kommentare zu unterlassen. Es ist respektlos und unter der Gürtellinie, Menschen aufgrund von Schreib- oder Grammtikfehlern zu diskreditieren, zumal es sich hier auch nicht um einen Muttersprachler handelt.

Es ist einfach falsch und dumm. Wie dumm fühlst du dich nachdem du kein Wort meines Beitrages hast verstehen können?

Ich möchte dich bitten, solche Kommentare zu unterlassen. Es ist respektlos und unter der Gürtellinie, Menschen aufgrund von Schreib- oder Grammtikfehlernfehlern zu diskreditieren, zumal es sich hier auch nicht um einen Muttersprachler handelt.

Es ist einfach falsch und dumm. Wie dumm fühlst du dich nachdem du kein Wort meines Beitrages hast verstehen können?

He is very aware that my English is well above average. He is just reaching for personal insults to prove a point that lacks a foundation. ;)

Ich möchte dich bitten, solche Kommentare zu unterlassen. Es ist respektlos und unter der Gürtellinie, Menschen aufgrund von Schreib- oder Grammtikfehlernfehlern zu diskreditieren, zumal es sich hier auch nicht um einen Muttersprachler handelt.

Wie ich eine Scheiße.

Mess, this thread is getting really ridiculous, can you guys stop?

I LOVE national anthem's lyrics!

This! STOP this stupidity please... :judgingu:  You can argue in inbox!  :byeh8rs2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So, back to Ultraviolence.

I wonder when we will get snippets.

I am so conflicted between wanting snippets and waiting until the album comes out; I'm so excited for all the tracks but I REALLY want to fucking hear her cover of The Other Woman so damn bad. :crying: