lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

So, back to Ultraviolence.

I wonder when we will get snippets.

Same here... I guess that I'm not gonna listen to them, 'cause I'll get super hyped, and I won't sleep because of it  :defeated:

Yep and save room for more important topics like someone sending me the japan iTunes album so I get all 16 tracks

tumblr_m2cayup6dl1qcjk35.gif

Hahahah, okay, someone send us RIGHT NOW UV album (Japanese Edition)  :omfg2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I am so conflicted between wanting snippets and waiting until the album comes out; I'm so excited for all the tracks but I REALLY want to fucking hear her cover of The Other Woman so damn bad. :crying:

I am going to attempt to wait until my box set arrives. It's going to be so difficult.  :defeated:

Same here... I guess that I'm not gonna listen to them, 'cause I'll get super hyped, and I won't sleep because of it :defeated:

Hahahah, okay, someone send us RIGHT NOW UV album (Japanese Edition) :omfg2:

Obviously not NOW

He is very aware that my English is well above average. He is just reaching for personal insults to prove a point that lacks a foundation. ;)

No, I just can't stand your bullshit posts.

I am going to attempt to wait until my box set arrives. It's going to be so difficult.  :defeated:

I've been thinking of doing the same thing except I don't know if it's a definite that someone got me it for my birthday. If it leaks, I'm gonna have to disappear from LB for a little bit because I kinda been planning a ritual for my first listen of UV and it won't be the same. The fact that I even planned out a ritual shows the thirst is serious. They will never understand.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing except I don't know if it's a definite that someone got me it for my birthday. If it leaks, I'm gonna have to disappear from LB for a little bit because I kinda been planning a ritual for my first listen of UV and it won't be the same. The fact that I even planned out a ritual shows the thirst is serious. They will never understand.

Share your ritual. I'm planning the same thing :defeated:

What is the ritual? Just wondering.

Ultraviolence officially comes out for me on the 17th and I have to work that day... So unfortunately I'll probably listen to it before hand when it comes out in one of the other countries and then just delete it off my phone the night before because I pre-ordered it.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I'm going to refrain from listening to anything new until the album the album is released

Pray for me

Oh, it's been a while since I checked this thread and judging from the last 2 pages.. It's a mess

What is the ritual? Just wondering.

Ultraviolence officially comes out for me on the 17th and I have to work that day... So unfortunately I'll probably listen to it before hand when it comes out in one of the other countries and then just delete it off my phone the night before because I pre-ordered it.

I plan on dressing up in denim and leather, and going on a date with...*ahem,* the Green Giant, in my backyard. A really long one, and I'm not going to listen to any Lana music beforehand the whole day so that I don't have any of the songs stuck in my head while listening.

When I'm done, I'm gonna set up my hookah, get a bottle of wine, set up a bunch of Christmas lights throughout my room, turn off the other lights, and then listen to ULTRAVIOLENCE from start to finish with my headphones, uninterrupted. It's either that, or when I finish the "date," I'm gonna stay outside and listen to ULTRAVIOLENCE while hoop-dancing or dancing with my LED whip. I am also considering listening to it while going on a high-and-wine walk to the beach, and finishing the album there.

I can't recall the last time I ever listened to an album in full without skipping the tracks, so I wanna try with UV.

I plan dressing up in denim and leather, and  go on a date with...*ahem,* the Green Giant, in my backyard. A really long one, and I'm not going to listen to any Lana music beforehand the whole day so that I don't have any of the songs stuck in my head while listening.

When I'm done, I'm gonna set up my hookah, get a bottle of wine, set up a bunch of Christmas lights throughout my room, turn off the other lights, and then listen to ULTRAVIOLENCE from start to finish with my headphones, uninterrupted. It's either that, or when I finish the "date," I'm gonna stay outside and listen to ULTRAVIOLENCE while hoop-dancing or dancing with my LED whip. I am also considering listening to it while going on a high-and-wine walk to the beach, and finishing the album there.

I can't recall the last time I ever listened to an album in full without skipping the tracks, so I wanna try with UV.

Ooohhhh sounds fun. It comes out on my bday but I just want to surround the whole day on UV lol. I wish my friends were into her.

Lol. I want to know both of your rituals too.

I will probably have to work all day and just listen to it at my desk all day, whilst I ignore everybody and all my work that day.

party.gif?w=1100

I've seen somewhere that Interscope locked record, so leaks are not possible... I doubt that, but we'll see 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm basically removing all Lana from my life 48 hours before hearing UV. I'm going to start at midnight, lay down on my floor and play UV at full volume in my beats headphones in pitch black darkness. Yes it's weird but it just lets me experience the music with no other stimuli.

I'm basically removing all Lana from my life 48 hours before hearing UV. I'm going to start at midnight, lay down on my floor and play UV at full volume in my beats headphones in pitch black darkness. Yes it's weird but it just lets me experience the music with no other stimuli.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I've seen somewhere that Interscope locked record, so leaks are not possible... I doubt that, but we'll see

Didn't artpop leak well over a week before it's release?

party.gif?w=1100