lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I put the link up on my Facebook (hoping somebody buys it for me :flutter: ) and in the description box it says Lana's performing a 'very special' show June 2nd at The Roxy in LA for the release of Ultraviolence

Saw the same thing months ago and it's the night before and still no announcement. Gonna swing by there in the morning and see what's up.

oh my god, like ARTPOP. :lmao: it leaked on a japanese site in 69 kbps :lmao:

That was so damn messy  :toofunny:

I still have hope for 1 or 2 more promo singles, would make sense to release Ultraviolence this week and Brooklyn Baby the next week because of the trailer. If not, i would still like to know why she chose those songs to be in the trailer.

we already got a preview....the video on iTunes with 3 songs  :crossed:

No, no... I meant something like snippets, for all songs... Never mind anyway  :omfg2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

No, no... I meant something like snippets, for all songs... Never mind anyway  :omfg2:

Hopefully she releases her own snippets like the album trailer because the iTunes snippets are WAY too long.

Hopefully she releases her own snippets like the album trailer because the iTunes snippets are WAY too long.

Yeah, I wouldn't like to hear that long snippets, but maybe you can listen like 8 sec, and then press Stop or something?

My god! Can't wait anymore! This is torturing, not expecting! :defeated:

Agreed!!

I just randomly googled UV leaks and found a few links claiming to be the album. At work and on phone, so can't verify...

party.gif?w=1100

Agreed!!

I just randomly googled UV leaks and found a few links claiming to be the album. At work and on phone, so can't verify...

I google it everyday, nothing new appears  :aw: