lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly if it leaks... you'll know about it, team Lana is gonna be going crazy with no chill, don't trust any sites that claim to have it without hearing it from other people. As much as id like to not listen to any leaks, i don't know if ill be able to contain myself  :excited:

Did you all already check Lana's official website to see Ultraviolence's era itens that are on sale?

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

Apparently the vinyl will be released in standard version and whoever wants the deluxe version on vinyl will have to buy the deluxe set (?)

Plus, I think the picture disc version of Ultraviolence will be exclusive for those who bought the box set, I hope so.

Those vinyls look so  :flutter:

I've just posted a link to a site that says if the album has leaked or hasn't.

I think that even if it leaks, people who appreciate her music will still buy it, no matter if they've listened to it earlier. I've even pre ordered my box set.

And even if it doesn't leak, people will be able to download it all over the internet after it's release, so, will there really be a huge difference if it leaks?

I hope they'll hold it as much as they can, preferably until it's official release date.

But we all know how normal it is to see an album leaking

Yeah, that's me.

I downloaded all the songs illegally and then I bought Born To Die and The Paradise Edition. My mum won't let me by Paradise though :omfg2: But I'll be getting Ultraviolence as a vinyl hopefully because when I told her that I wanted to go to JB Hi-Fi to pre-order things, I was going to pre-order the vinyl too but Mum said we'd buy it later. Hopefully she really meant we'll buy it later and didn't just say it so I won't get it because I have a strong feeling UV will be iconic on vinyl. The name sounds so perfect for it and the black-and-white artwork suits it perfectly. I WANT THE VINYL! :crying:

But I should be grateful that I'm getting the deluxe CD... :smokes3: :whatever:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I wonder if Lana will be able to grab the #1 spot going against Sam Smith, Linkin Park, and Jennifer Lopez. And I'm sure Coldplay will have nice longevity as well.

That said, I would take critical acclaim over commercial success in a heartbeat.

I've seen somewhere that some countries are getting album in 4 days... Is it true? I doubt that, but I had to ask

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Really cool! Is this something official or did an over-motivated fan create this? Cause if it's official and they got the lyrics wrong... :toofunny:

But these could also be the right lyrics. Lana uses to twear her lyrics at live performances so maybe. In any case I definitely prefer "filled with poison"

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

LDRO says he got a preview of the first review and the author called UV a "game changer." I hope the reviews remain that positive!

Where'd you see that? ::community noob::

party.gif?w=1100