lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

What 'messy' tracks exactly, are you talking about?  :wtf2:  :wat:  :whoopi:  :awkney:

Pretty much the majority of these tracks are a variety of meh and cringe. The lyrics are just.....  :awk:

I know u people will love anything she gives you so there's no point in me explaining but quality (& lyric) wise, Old Money, Florida Kilos & Black Beauty >>>>

the rest is 80% trash.

No theyy don't

Plus lanashadesofcool said thr AFFA thing was a joke

I s2g there was "Is This Happiness" on their description but i'm gonna assume they didnt even finished downloading the zip and posted it thinking ITH was on it....

First we feel; then we fall.

Pretty much the majority of these tracks are a variety of meh and cringe. The lyrics are just.....  :awk:

I know u people will love anything she gives you so there's no point in me explaining but quality (& lyric) wise, Old Money, Florida Kilos & Black Beauty >>>>

the rest is 80% trash.

Actually, there's people who don't follow her blindly, me being one of them, and I can tell you this album is gorgeous... I know some of the lyrics are weak, but it's definitely not trash... 

ZmJh1LG.jpg

quality of the dropbox link is 256kbps except brooklyn baby which is 320 for anyone interested.

gimme gimme gimmmeeeeee

vtxeA3g.png

quality of the dropbox link is 256kbps except brooklyn baby which is 320 for anyone interested.

!!! Could you please PM me the dropbox link?? :flutter: 

tbh I'm just gonna download it and wait til I listen lel

I'm nowhere near a blind follwer (the unreleased stuff is dreadfully hit or miss for me, and I wish Paradise was a lot beter than it is) but Cruel World is the only thing underwhelming me at the moment, lmao are you all even done with the album to call it trash? This is less lyrically cinematic, but it sounds great and honestly I think more people will take UV seriously (for whatever that's worth)

tZ7WN4B.gif

These are definitely not real M4A quality songs. They just changed the extension. Its the same LQ leak going around.

They wouldn't even bother to add artwork either.

You can't just change the extension from an MP3 to an M4A it just doesn't work like that ?