Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey Named 4th Best Dressed Artist of 2013 By Billboard

Best Dressed Female Artists of 2013

1. Rihanna

rihanna-best-dressed-of-the-year-2013-60

Fronting campaigns for Armani Jeans and Balmain is just your average day for style icon Rihanna. The singer kept us on our toes all year with her ever-changing, boundary-pushing looks. The Bajan beauty has gone from ethereal goddess to ‘90s club kid and back again countless times. Through it all, she always managed to keep her professional bad girl style identity firmly in place. She’s a total badass.

2. Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-best-dressed-of-the-year-20

With her now-trademark red lip, smoky eye shadow, sparkling mini dresses, Swift sexed up her look this year, leaving us sartorially enamored. Who could forget her sultry performance of “Trouble” at the Victoria Secret show weeks ago? This girl knows how to show off her legs. Being supermodel thin certainly helps.

3. Beyoncé

beyonce-best-dressed-of-the-year-2013-60

When she’s not rocking Pucci and glittering Armani jumpsuits onstage, Queen Bey’ is flashing her killer relaxed style on the streets. But it’s more than her sartorial choices, which have extended to mega designers like Chanel and Givenchy, that make her one of the most stylish ladies in the industry. It’s her effervescent spirit that creates her matchless style.

4. Lana Del Rey

lana-del-rey-best-dressed-of-the-year-20

From enticing to dazzling, Lana Del Rey churned out style hit after hit this year. With her hypnotizing sound and effortlessly cool threads, Del Rey takes the vintage aesthetic to new heights--from her bouffant hair to toe.

5. Selena Gomez

selena-gomez-best-dressed-of-the-year-20

Selena Gomez added a mature, cool edge to her youthful style this year. Perhaps it was a result of her secret meet-ups with Anna Wintour at the Four Seasons in Milan, or hanging out with Donatella Versace that have Gomez a sparkling new take on style. We’re not exactly sure, but we’re certainly into her sophisticated global glamour.

source: http://www.billboard.com/photos/5847585/10-best-dressed-artists-of-2013?i=460535

5. Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez added a mature, cool edge to her youthful style this year. Perhaps it was a result of her secret meet-ups with Anna Wintour at the Four Seasons in Milan, or hanging out with Donatella Versace that have Gomez a sparkling new take on style. We’re not exactly sure, but we’re certainly into her sophisticated global glamour.

source: http://www.billboard.com/photos/5847585/10-best-dressed-artists-of-2013?i=460535

In what social circles is that dress mature? I think its a beautifully designed dress but..mature? no

B8wHSYZ.jpg

In what social circles is that dress mature? I think its a beautifully designed dress but..mature? no

i think they're mean mature as in grown-up. like, children don't wear that kind of stuff (usually)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Flawless!!! :legend:

Why is Beyonce on that list though, didn't she come back like a week ago? :wtf:

I hate to break it to you, but Beyonce lived in 2013, and also wore things and went places with cameras! I know.. it must be really hard to understand. 

Guest Dot

I'm so not here for BeYAWNcé getting so much attention for putting her delayed and boring-ass album out like a week ago. There are so many artists that deserve way more attention than her TBQFH.

1. Rihanna

rihanna-best-dressed-of-the-year-2013-60

smiley3756.gif

2. Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-best-dressed-of-the-year-20

:flutter: 

3. Beyoncé

beyonce-best-dressed-of-the-year-2013-60

smiley3756.gif

4. Lana Del Rey

lana-del-rey-best-dressed-of-the-year-20

From enticing to dazzling, Lana Del Rey churned out style hit after hit this year. With her hypnotizing sound and effortlessly cool threads, Del Rey takes the vintage aesthetic to new heights--from her bouffant hair to toe.

smiley_emoticons_gott.gifsmiley_emoticons_gott.gifsmiley_emoticons_gott.gif

5. Selena Gomez

smiley3756.gif

1, 3, 5: Worst Dress Female Artists 2013!

I'm so not here for BeYAWNcé getting so much attention for putting her delayed and boring-ass album out like a week ago. There are so many artists that deserve way more attention than her TBQFH.

ban ha

Guest Dot

ban ha

I'm a hater. #sorrynotsorry

But seriously...we all know she's a real bitch and egomanic, yet she pretends to be some sort of Mother Theresa.

I'm a hater. #sorrynotsorry

But seriously...we all know she's a real bitch and egomanic, yet she pretends to be some sort of Mother Theresa.

Kanye West is type of an egomaniac. I dont think Beyonce is but she is definitely influenced by Kanye and Jay-Z career-wise.