RileyThomas

Member of the Week #2 (Crystal Castles)

Member Of The Week

Crystal Castles!

Since when have you been a fan of Lana? - I knew of her in August last year, but I became a proper fan round about December.

Why do you like her so much? Why are you a fan? - I'm a fan of Lana because of her 1950s Americana imagery. She's also such a sweetheart and her songs have a deep connection with me.

What is your dream job? - To be a record producer.

What are your hobbies? - I play the piano, sing, music edit, do photography and editing, read, aromatherapy and spiritual things.

What is your favorite day of the year? Why? - June the 20th because it's the Summer Solstice.

What are your three top songs from Lana? - Come When You Call Me America, Kill Kill and Playing Dangerous.

What other artists do you like, besides Lana? - Crystal Castles, White Ring, Passion Pit, Ellie Goulding, etc.

Is there something you wanna say to people that voted for you? - That I feel really honoured and I'm glad that people like me on here! And big hugs :D

Congratulations to Crystal Castles.

If you would like to be next week's Member Of The Week, then all you have to do is keeping posting interesting, fun & informative posts and the staff of LanaBoards might nominate you for the public vote.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

Congrats! I voted for you :3

(Although a side-note: can we have more questions that aren't necessarily related to Lana/music? There are so many interesting people here and I'd love to learn more about them as people, not just as fans of Lana and their musical preferences!)

Congrats! I voted for you :3

(Although a side-note: can we have more questions that aren't necessarily related to Lana/music? There are so many interesting people here and I'd love to learn more about them as people, not just as fans of Lana and their musical preferences!)

I know! Sorry. I was just lazy so I copy and pasted Carmen's questions from last week.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

OMG, thank you for taking you time to do this!!!

I have been so busy with exam!!!

And, congratzz to CC, i know you will have you time to shine your moment!!! :love:

Sf3ci.png