TMCBryan

Lanaboards Karaoke Contest: Season Two! Round 3 Voting!

Round 3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• Born to Die
    • ZpVj6R1e1o2N.128

wins this round. Everyone rejoices. Yay.

Meanwhile, I've lost all enthusiasm for this. It's not very pleasing when I get 15 people saying they'll submit for a round but only 3 or 4 actually do. I understand that people have lives, but that many people not entering is very disheartening. Quite frankly, I'm bored of it anyway....I mostly did it because I felt obliged since so many people asked for season two but almost half of them haven't submitted. If anyone else would like to take over or reboot this feel free to but I'm done. My apologies.

chmLj9Q.png

It's disappointing to see something that you took the time to participate in abandoned because the creator was merely bored with the whole thing. Tbh I think you should finish what you started. It's not like there's that much more left of it. I also find it a little unjust the way you waited so long and then made it a kind of sarcastic thing announcing that I won when I was so excited on March 18th when I saw that I had more votes. People still participated and I'm sure will continue to participate whether or not they're the people that requested it...

Guest Dot

wins this round. Everyone rejoices. Yay.

Meanwhile, I've lost all enthusiasm for this. It's not very pleasing when I get 15 people saying they'll submit for a round but only 3 or 4 actually do. I understand that people have lives, but that many people not entering is very disheartening. Quite frankly, I'm bored of it anyway....I mostly did it because I felt obliged since so many people asked for season two but almost half of them haven't submitted. If anyone else would like to take over or reboot this feel free to but I'm done. My apologies.

I understand. I hate it when people make promises they can't keep. Anyway, If you really don't feel like doing this anymore, I'd volunteer for taking over this competition for the next season. I'll be done with school around May and I can spent all my free time on the internet after all my graduation exams. Also, I think I'm quite good at promotion, check my resumeé. :hooker:

By the way...am I still allowed to participate if I'm hosting? :oic2: