Greenwich

Fan of Lana since...?

I was thinking; under everybody's name where it displays "Location" and "Time Online" 

there should be another line called "Fan Since" and then maybe the user can pick the Month and Year they have been a fan since, (first started listening to lana/lizzy/may)

-Or- 

Instead of a date, a certain single or album. (Paradise, Once Upon A Dream)

But I think Month and year would just be easier.

Idk I thought this was a cute idea, we can all see when we started listening, and have it shown for everyone to see, instead of maybe a whole thread about it or something..   :party:

[on a profile, it could also be next to Member Since..                    "Member Since: ---          Fan Since: ---" ]

What do you think? 

cba with rly obvious tards lying about it

wow was a fan back when she first started performing as lizzy grant

old fan. so amaze. such wow.

most of the people who post about being mega old fans are just lying for attention sigh who rly gives a fuck

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

people actually remember the date they became a fan?

I became a fan because Nick Grimshaw on BBC Radio 1 was obsessed with Jessie Ware, and kept playing a song of hers that has a very similar intro to video games, so everyday I'd be like YAY video games....oh that song... until I bought BTD and the rest is history. I have no idea when that was

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

people actually remember the date they became a fan?

I became a fan because Nick Grimshaw on BBC Radio 1 was obsessed with Jessie Ware, and kept playing a song of hers that has a very similar intro to video games, so everyday I'd be like YAY video games....oh that song... until I bought BTD and the rest is history. I have no idea when that was

I don't remember the exact date, but I know it was around October 2011 that I became a fan. 

4r9w86.jpg

It's a sweet idea, don't get me wrong, but I often see twonks online lying about how they knew her when she was doing her old NY bar shows (which is bs, let's face it). 

I mean it is possible, someone must have been at all of those shows between 2006 and 2010, I know of a guy who isn't a fan of hers but used to live in New York and go to those kinds of shows and met her briefly (he said she was either on drugs or seriously artsy :eek:). But yeah most of them are probably lying.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I mean it is possible, someone must have been at all of those shows between 2006 and 2010, I know of a guy who isn't a fan of hers but used to live in New York and go to those kinds of shows and met her briefly (he said she was either on drugs or seriously artsy :eek:). But yeah most of them are probably lying.

Of course some people would have legitely been there, but I highly doubt most of them are Lana fans. 

4r9w86.jpg

am i the only person who liked her first time i heard her or

No, I don't think I would've listened to her again if I didn't like her the first time I heard her. And I don't think Born to Die would have made me like her as much, I probably wouldn't have bothered to get into it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Hehe, It was just a suggestion. I get the whole elitism thing, and the lying thing, but it was just a thought. 

But I feel like people are kind enough on here to be telling the truth, and not make a whole big deal out of it. (Unless some of you are trolls in disguise !  :shock:  i hope not though)

I've always been a huge fan of indie music and used to find new songs on Youtube. I came across the Video Games mvid through the suggestions box on YouTube in January 2012 before Born to Die was released and became hooked instantly...found Born to Die, Blue Jeans, and the AKA Lizzy Grant songs soon after that and became a total fanboy.

It's a sweet idea but I do agree with the people above that this could cause arguments between older and newer fans because people will think that people are lying and other circumstances. . 

tumblr_nv3ubpr8ay1u9vsflo1_540.gif

It's a sweet idea but I do agree with the people above that this could cause arguments between older and newer fans because people will think that people are lying and other circumstances. . 

Well, that would be present if it was in a thread, someone quoting someone else "no you didnt u liar" or something like that (fail troll example, i know)

But if it was under our names i dont think people will go out of their way to comment, more of just a mental note "wow they've been a fan for that long..... yeah right" 

lol, you get the jist

I've been a fan since January 14th, 2012. The date she performed on SNL. Literally right after she performed I rushed to find other music from her. Then I listened to MDM and DMD for 2 months until i stanned hard for her.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1