National Anthem

ALLIE X

listening to COLLXTION II in iTunes quality for the first time and shocked how different the pitch is to the vinyl rip...

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

This is the best thing that's happened to music this year. I have to be honest I do like CLXI just a little bit more than CLXII, because the beats on that EP were so much harder and deeper, and CLX II is different from that, and can now I see why she left TMTD out and reworked OHDH. And the theme was more apparent and the sound was a bit more cohesive (not that it isn't on CLXII, it's just not that clearly visible).

Another positive note I can say is that there isn't one song that I don't like on CLXII though, unlike on CLXI Never Enough can choke. My rank from best to not the best would be something like OHDH>SS>Casanova>NY>Downtown>TLIV>PL>Lifted>TSU>Vintage. Wig.  :xcry:

Witness could never :mj2: 

did anyone get their CD or anything in the mail today? :crossed: :crossed: I Dmd her and asked if they were supposed to arrive and all she said was thank you,.....GHn :crossed: :crossed:

I emailed her store and they said that the vinyl (not sure about CD but provably that too) is shipping from the UK via Royal Mail

smile.gif

my personal ranking as of now (no particular order beyond tier)

God

• Lifted
  • Simon Says
  • Downtown
  • Casanova
  • Vintage

Great

• Old Habits Die Hard
  • Need You

Very Good

• True Love is Violent
  • Paper Love
  • That's So Us

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

<p>

my personal ranking as of now (no particular order beyond tier)

God

• Lifted
  • Simon Says
  • Downtown
  • Casanova
  • Vintage
Great
  • Old Habits Die Hard
  • Need You
Very Good
  • True Love is Violent
  • Paper Love
  • That's So Us

I pretty much agree with this but I'd move TLIV up to great on mine.

This is the best thing that's happened to music this year. I have to be honest I do like CLXI just a little bit more than CLXII, because the beats on that EP were so much harder and deeper, and CLX II is different from that, and can now I see why she left TMTD out and reworked OHDH. And the theme was more apparent and the sound was a bit more cohesive (not that it isn't on CLXII, it's just not that clearly visible).

Another positive note I can say is that there isn't one song that I don't like on CLXII though, unlike on CLXI Never Enough can choke. My rank from best to not the best would be something like OHDH>SS>Casanova>NY>Downtown>TLIV>PL>Lifted>TSU>Vintage. Wig.  :xcry:

Witness could never :mj2: 

Not you putting Vintage last!!