National Anthem

ALLIE X

OMG LADIES I'M PRETTY SURE I'M GONNA OPEN AS A DRAG PERFORMER FOR HER SF SHOW

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/885926294084616193

OMG SIS!!!!!! That's so awesome! I'd send a video myself for ha London show but I can't bring all the makeup and dresses I need in my hand luggage  :deadbanana:

Were the tickets for the tour sold out like under 30 mins?? I tried to get some very soon after I saw her IG post but I couldn't get any! :( 

(Also sorry if this has already been discussed, I have missed so much over the past few days and my eyes are aching from reading so many posts I have missed  :toofunny: )

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

https://soundcloud.com/heartofdiamondss/allie-shine-demo-snippet

is this real? It sounds like such a bop

It does sound like a bop!! But I'm more interested in why it's called "allie-shine-demo-snippet" in the link though, instead of "Don't Ya Even Know" as it's titled now. What is the truth, SoundCloud user Diamond Heart? :oprah3:

lABVyGE.png

It does sound like a bop!! But I'm more interested in why it's called "allie-shine-demo-snippet" in the link though, instead of "Don't Ya Even Know" as it's titled now. What is the truth, SoundCloud user Diamond Heart? :oprah3:

URLs on Soundcloud get automatically generated from the name of the file that's being uploaded. The URL can be manually changed later, but a lot of people are unaware of that.

URLs on Soundcloud get automatically generated from the name of the file that's being uploaded. The URL can be manually changed later, but a lot of people are unaware of that.

I know, but why would he be an ass and change it :oprah3:

lABVyGE.png