National Anthem

ALLIE X

K so someone can leak Tongue Tied then :creep:

Video was pretty unsettling but the butterfly hatching at the end pushed it over the edge for me, fuck bugs :biblio: Cool though

TRACKLIST!!

tumblr_inline_nijebjTJ4U1r1sixa.jpg

1 HELLO

2 CATCH

3 PRIME

4 TUMOR

5 BITCH

6 GOOD

7 SANCTUARY

edit SOURCE: http://ventsmagazine.com/allie-x-alliexxxxandra-announces-collxtion-i-to-be-released-april-7-2015/

Released via X’s own label, CollXtion I is a full multimedia Xperience centered around seven songs. It is the first in a series of CollXtions to be issued in the coming months. CollXtion I will allow participants to gather songs, videos, digital installations, and other media that begin to fashion the world of a protagonist known as “X.” Designed as both a multimedia, narrative and collaborative experience, CollXtion I will be accompanied by a variety of features, including X’s notorious spinning GIFs, some of the raw components used by X to create her striking work such as song stems and photo layers, and a comic which will reveal the first chapter in the Story of X. Items will be released gradually to allow participants to “collect” the ever-growing CollXtion. Fans are encouraged to become participants in X’s world by using these elements to make their own “Xart,” which will then be featured in X’s “Xhibit” digital gallery

This is such a fully realized project omg I take back the shit I said about her needing to get off her ass

BzhmW.png

edit SOURCE: http://ventsmagazine.com/allie-x-alliexxxxandra-announces-collxtion-i-to-be-released-april-7-2015/

Released via X’s own label, CollXtion I is a full multimedia Xperience centered around seven songs. It is the first in a series of CollXtions to be issued in the coming months. CollXtion I will allow participants to gather songs, videos, digital installations, and other media that begin to fashion the world of a protagonist known as “X.” Designed as both a multimedia, narrative and collaborative experience, CollXtion I will be accompanied by a variety of features, including X’s notorious spinning GIFs, some of the raw components used by X to create her striking work such as song stems and photo layers, and a comic which will reveal the first chapter in the Story of X. Items will be released gradually to allow participants to “collect” the ever-growing CollXtion. Fans are encouraged to become participants in X’s world by using these elements to make their own “Xart,” which will then be featured in X’s “Xhibit” digital gallery

This is such a fully realized project omg I take back the shit I said about her needing to get off her ass

Came here to post his :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある

the last time I was this genuinely excited for a release and the conception of the release was with The Fame

if she plays her cards right with this release strategy and this really catches on radio :defeated:

it's like the perfect mix of high brow art conception with these pop songs with massive potential

BzhmW.png

I'm so excited for this album/EP whatever it is! BTW the only Allie songs I have are Catch, Bitch, Prime and Day in the Life.. I had all her old stuff and the ALX stuff but I wasn't feeling it! So what new stuff like Hello and anything under Allie X am I missing? :) 

BTW I'm new so...hello 

The video for Catch was actually kind of really cool

I love "Catch" and "Prime" but didn't really feel "Bitch"

I like her visual aesthetics and style but I feel like it'd look so much better if it was glossier or more refined, but I'm excited to see where she goes

On an unrelated note, she kind of looks like Gaga and that has nothing to do with fashion.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The real Allie forum? :crey: jk what happened to forum she had

"Hello" is so effing good, kill me. If it's even better on the EP I'll surely die.

Glam and Sculpture though :defeated: Glad to see she's doing a series of EPs because those struck me as huge snubs

Also the verses of Take it Back! INGTMB can remain the unreleased bop...

The real Allie forum? :crey: jk what happened to forum she had

Glam and Sculpture though :defeated: Glad to see she's doing a series of EPs because those struck me as huge snubs

Also the verses of Take it Back! INGTMB can remain the unreleased bop...

I'm going to be so mad if Sculpture doesn't get released  :makeup:

I'm glad the fanbase has already recognized INGTMB is the inferior track, like the lyrics are looped?

BzhmW.png

I'm going to be so mad if Sculpture doesn't get released  :makeup:

I'm glad the fanbase has already recognized INGTMB is the inferior track, like the lyrics are looped?

Me too. And it's funny that she put lyrics from the song on the Catch video and leave the song out of the EP  :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある