National Anthem

ALLIE X

there's a link towards the start of the thread

No there's not; there's the link on page 1 from Born To Die, but that doesn't have Hello, Glam, I Take It Back, I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend, Mistake, and other things. Then there's a link from bemargo on page 10 to a zippyshare version of, I believe, Mistake, but that has been deleted, all the vimeo links have been removed, as well as all the soundcloud ones from Royal. So if someone would be kind enough to reshare... <3

Hi guys! I have made an account here after being a prospector of this thread for a year now. 

No there's not; there's the link on page 1 from Born To Die, but that doesn't have Hello, Glam, I Take It Back, I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend, Mistake, and other things. Then there's a link from bemargo on page 10 to a zippyshare version of, I believe, Mistake, but that has been deleted, all the vimeo links have been removed, as well as all the soundcloud ones from Royal. So if someone would be kind enough to reshare... <3

Mistake didn't leak, but the other 4 did.

Hi guys! I have made an account here after being a prospector of this thread for a year now.

Mistake didn't leak, but the other 4 did.

"Should I" is actually "Mistake", Royals leaked it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Thank you.  :)

Edit: Has anyone seen this last.fm page??? This person scrobbled all the songs before they leaked + unheard ones on November 27. 

yeah, I added him and he messaged me super fast asking how I had Glam, I'm Not Gonna, Hello and Take It Back. He didn't accept the request though and his settings don't allow him to receive messages from people he's not friends with so it got nowhere

BzhmW.png

yeah, I added him and he messaged me super fast asking how I had Glam, I'm Not Gonna, Hello and Take It Back. He didn't accept the request though and his settings don't allow him to receive messages from people he's not friends with so it got nowhere

They have Tongue Tied as well. I remember Allie tweeted about that being the next single during the summer before she disappeared.  :noparty:

Is this a real or fake scrobble? http://www.last.fm/music/Allie+X/_/SANCTUARY

I don't know how people would have Sanctuary or any of the other songs because they're really new unlike the Allie Hughes songs that leaked in bulk last month.

Probably fake but really how is how there a way to know? We'll have it in a month anyway.

H0bDaqU.gif