National Anthem

ALLIE X

She might give you the more common stuff but shes keeping all the rare stuff to herself  :defeated:

she said she was gonna upload it and send it to me "later", but it never happened. mess :toofunny: i loathe hoarders so much oh my god

lABVyGE.png

she said she was gonna upload it and send it to me "later", but it never happened. mess :toofunny: i loathe hoarders so much oh my god

hoarders? :rip:

ur just pressed b/c you don't have a fraction of what i have xoxo

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

You never even once said you had unleaked anything so what is their problem? :deadbanana: And lol @ you people, if you want to find pictures then just literally google her name and sift through websites of places she performed at.  :toofunny:

You never even once said you had unleaked anything so what is their problem? :deadbanana: And lol @ you people, if you want to find pictures then just literally google her name and sift through websites of places she performed at.  :toofunny:

i think they think i'm some master collector lmao, they know i have masterpeace now so they're all on my pole rn.  :deadbanana:

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

You are awful. If you have things other's commonly don't have, thats fine. But keep it to yourself because you're literally purposely posting about it here then not sharing it? Wtf is that supposed to do besides antagonizing everyone else? You don't even have anything that rare either so don't make a big deal about it xoxo

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

You are awful. If you have things that nobody else has, thats fine. But keep it to yourself because you're literally purposely posting about it here then not sharing it? Wtf is that supposed to do besides antagonizing everyone else? You don't even have anything that rare either so don't make a big deal about it xoxo

i've only spoken about the things everyone has  :deadbanana:

like sue me idec  :hooker:

I mean hoarders in general. I just find it weird how you can't share when if it isn't anything exclusive, like. I would have understood you if it was the final songs from CollXtion I, but it's not, so.

lABVyGE.png

right boo

why would you even want it? like, it's a kate bush wannabe track that's dull as shit  :toofunny:

why would you even want it? like, it's a kate bush wannabe track that's dull as shit :toofunny:

Wtf why wouldn't we want it???? If I'm going to rip her "How to Solve a Problem Like Maria" live performances then obviously I want to hear another Hughes track.

Yeah, I guess we'll see once I get that CD.

So you are getting the CD?

H0bDaqU.gif

You people need to take a horse sized chill pill </3

she said she was gonna upload it and send it to me "later", but it never happened. mess  :toofunny: i loathe hoarders so much oh my god

Well I mean she only has three tracks that are rare <3 But I mean, we have no proof she even has them. I feel like most hoarders are really just liars. 

i think they think i'm some master collector lmao, they know i have masterpeace now so they're all on my pole rn.   :deadbanana:

And no, hag, no one wants your chickdick.