National Anthem

ALLIE X

SNEiIyX.png

MOTHER X THROWING SHADE LIKE ITS SUNNY

anyway here are some other updates from tonight's Q&A:

- COLLXTION II will also be 7 songs

- may contain a song called "ALEXANDRA"

- she can't say whether it's 2015 or 2016 yet (my question :flutter:)

- She loves Gaga, Katy, and Lana

- there might be more tour dates soon

- there might be another single from COLLXTION I

H0bDaqU.gif

SNEiIyX.png

MOTHER X THROWING SHADE LIKE ITS SUNNY

anyway here are some other updates from tonight's Q&A:

- COLLXTION II will also be 7 songs

- may contain a song called "ALEXANDRA"

- she can't say whether it's 2015 or 2016 yet (my question :flutter:)

- She loves Gaga, Katy, and Lana

- there might be more tour dates soon

- there might be another single from COLLXTION I

2016? Girl bye. She can't wait on releasing another EP once the hype starts to die

BzhmW.png

2016? Girl bye. She can't wait on releasing another EP once the hype starts to die

There are more singles and videos from this EP. So I wouldn't mind her waiting another few months.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I didn't know any of you could gather why she didn't want to discuss it

she's never discussed how she feels about other artists and would rather not, yall are Xtra

BzhmW.png

The implicit assumption that because she's white her reasons for not liking her must be racist is itself, well, kinda racist.

Why do you quote me enabling me to reply when I am literally one click away from you banning me? Took away my status privileges, shoutbox privileges, I'm like hanging by a thread here.

The implicit assumption that because she's white her reasons for not liking her must be racist is itself, well, kinda racist.

The question was about Azealia. Not her music. Allie doesn't know her personally so why would she even say she's not fond of HER?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The question was about Azealia. Not her music. Allie doesn't know her personally so why would she even say she's not fond of HER?

point being she's never given her opinions on an artist when asked

she's smart because the gays would flip shit and say "OMGZ SHE SHADED QUEEN KUNT" 

BzhmW.png

point being she's never given her opinions on an artist when asked

she's smart because the gays would flip shit and say "OMGZ SHE SHADED QUEEN KUNT"

She could've just ignored the tweet??

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Because she doesn't like Azealia??? Azealia hates everyone and we still love her lol

I've done it before :taylor: Opinions on AB are always good trash indicators, even though her own opinions aren't lel

Gaga is obviously exempted due to 8 years of stanning

I don't know about that. If you asked me if I liked a particular artist, I would assume you were asking more about the music than the artist personally, or my overall opinion of the artist based on both. That said, given her "not going there..." response, she seems to be indicating what she thinks about Azealia overall or personally. But really, you can't see any reason other than racism why someone else might dislike someone with a history of constantly starting shit with everybody, or who has said some really problematic things herself?

Why do you quote me enabling me to reply when I am literally one click away from you banning me? Took away my status privileges, shoutbox privileges, I'm like hanging by a thread here.

A bit melodramatic, don't you think? It shouldn't be difficult to respond to an argument without saying something ban-worthy. It's not like I use my mod powers to enforce personal disagreements. I'm not going to ban you for saying something unless I'd ban someone else for saying a similar thing to you.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

A bit melodramatic, don't you think? It shouldn't be difficult to respond to an argument without saying something ban-worthy. It's not like I use my mod powers to enforce personal disagreements. I'm not going to ban you for saying something unless I'd ban someone else for saying a similar thing to you.

You've brought up this reverse-racism mumbo jumbo like 4 billion times, it's not even argument worthy with you at this point in 2015.

Would you feel at ease if I just say I'm "racist" towards white people? Hopefully I can keep my fans like Queenzealia.