National Anthem

ALLIE X

when is the heart disease going to do what your parents should have done and stop you from posting

Be careful, he's gonna screenshot and report this to the LanaBoards Police as bullying  :lmao:

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

I'm so confused why you keep acting like people here are unaware of how disgusting and sick you are? Stop changing the subject and get the fuck out of here

you're going to get banned again, so I'm not sure why you're still posting and directing people to do things

if your entire reason for coming back was to provide clarity, you did the opposite

BzhmW.png

did you not just say on the last page something about teasing songs

if the album leaked in shit quality idk what you stand to gain by having the WAV files

I'm not teasing. He begged me for HQ and tried to blackmail me, that's why I said that. I only ever had that album in 192 kbps. Not much better than what leaked.

"NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THAT ONE YOU DIPTHONG, YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCKING UPSCALED THEM"

Be careful, he's gonna screenshot and report this to the LanaBoards Police as bullying  :lmao:

*doxes family, leaks personal friend's names, hints at 16 year old's ass pics* - allowed to post!!!

*does nothing but defend allie* - banned 298374 times

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

you're going to get banned again, so I'm not sure why you're still posting and directing people to do things

if your entire reason for coming back was to provide clarity, you did the opposite

I don't care, he has dupes and deserves to be banned. Yes, I did clarify. He came here and leaked Allie's discography for attention and to feel dominance in the fan base and you all thanking him for something he doesn't deserve helped. I wish you would see through his facade.

Is it titled I'm Not Broken or Not Broken?

Not Broken is the correct title. Lol at his fake titles.

*doxes family, leaks personal friend's names, hints at 16 year old's ass pics* - allowed to post!!!

*does nothing but defend allie* - banned 298374 times

This is the truth but they'll just keep attacking me.

I don't get why Allie is sensitive about her old music, no offence to her but the only people who will care about the music is her fans, who want the music, because they love her, she's not gonna really have any backlash from fans having older stuff, most of her leaks don't even make it on youtube....

I'm sorry for all the questions lol I'm just trying to sort everything! So can someone please clarify these?

Glam or Love Me Forever?

O Chad or Oh Chad or Why You Wanna? (AXA version)

O Chad (Redux) or Oh Chad (Redux) (ALX version)? And should it be Mix 5 and 6, Demo 5 and 6? Same with the labels for the different I Feel Love mixes and Homebound mixes?

I don't get why Allie is sensitive about her old music, no offence to her but the only people who will care about the music is her fans, who want the music, because they love her, she's not gonna really have any backlash from fans having older stuff, most of her leaks don't even make it on youtube....

i personally find her musical evolution amazing. she is truly talented considering she's been through so many genres and names and always had such a good vibe/sound

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

she tries to make her newfound image clean from her past to appeal to the GP and not confuse anyone

its like a cloth with holes inbetween it

VHshv7gl.png

I'm sorry for all the questions lol I'm just trying to sort everything! So can someone please clarify these?

Glam or Love Me Forever?

O Chad or Oh Chad or Why You Wanna?

O Chad (Redux) or Oh Chad (Redux)? And should it be Mix 5 and 6, Demo 5 and 6? Same with the labels for the different I Feel Love mixes and Homebound mixes?

Glam (Love Me Forever)

Chad (Why You Wanna) 

O Chad (Redux) 

mix 5 and 6

I feel love mix 1

I feel love mix 2 

homebound demo 1

homebound demo 2

thats how i would label them

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

To clarify, the "I Feel Love Mix 3" edit is fake. It's my edit, with an EQ filter and leveller. And the HQ Hello+Glam whatnot are harmonic upconverts, made by me.

I think it's because she's trying to create a new image and sound for herself which happens to be different from her old music. Probably doesn't like her old stuff as well.

Because she re-uses old songs sometimes? Lots of artists use songs later on in time. When stuff leaks, she probably doesn't want to use it anymore, etc. So many of the songs that will be on CXI and CXII were made well before they were released._.

To clarify, the "I Feel Love Mix 3" edit is fake. It's my edit, with an EQ filter and leveller. And the HQ Hello+Glam whatnot are 

Sorry about that folks. Was told months back they were legitimate by nathan. 

So that makes the hello demo, sculpture and mix 3 of i feel love fake. Had no clue. 

The rest is of course original quality, those are the only ones I now know that were upscaled by him

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg